Started A New After

Sequel to "Start A New Again •Sans X Reader•"

--

Pain.

Pain was all you felt right now.

It was coursing through your body, every waking second was that feeling you get after being harmed physically, or even emotionally.

Pain. That's the feeling.

You can't call for help, or shout because of your pain-filled body. It left you mute.

What had happened before?

You tried to remember.

But all you could remember were blurry images of the past. Voices speaking intelligible words. Colors of black, blue, white and teal flashing through your mind.

You could only remember one thing clearly, and that was pain. Hell, you didn't even remember your own name.

You opened your bloodshot eyes to a bright light.

A few pillars here and there, stalagmites hanging dangerously from the endless 'ceiling' above.

This place is so familiar, you dont know why.

It sends a chill down your spine as you think about what comes next.

You sit up.

You feel the soft embrace of the buttercups beneath your cold hands. It was strange, though. You had a thick, fluffy sweater on with matching fluffy PJ's but you were still freezing cold.

You decided to explore.

There was a hallway in the distance.

You walked towards it, a door is seen clearer at the end of the hallway.

You walk faster.

You reach the 10-foot tall doorway. All you see inside is darkness, but you go in anyway.

--

Alright, that's the first of my sequel! I changed my writing style a bit, more detailing and stuff. The person in your head narrating your every move? It's none other than Chara, but she aint evil here. I saw Jugement Boy's video. It opened my eyes.

Before you read this though, you SHOULD read the first one, "Start A New Again" or you'll (geeeeeeettt dunked on) be pretty confused on who are some of my OCs here.

Like the last book, my cover art :) (it's basically the same one but the cover title was changed a bit)

Ok, peace awtt

Start: December 19, 2016
End: February 14, 2017

-Angel