18

Sorry if the video is in Homestuck version, it's the shortest one I could find. The Undertale version had the audio removed.

--
Your POV

"-loud airhorn sound-"

I jolted up, Sans beside me. He opened his eye sockets..?

"Goodmorning, sleeping beauties! Guess what we snapped a photo of last night!!!" Mettaton showed me the blinding light of her Note 7 (or death note lol) with a picture of me with Sans on the couch. It had 1289 views, 54 comments and 56 likes on faceblook. (Yeah. I know. Copyright reasons.)

"My eyes.." I shielded my eyes from the light of the phone.

"metta, isn't it too early for that?"

"It's NEVER too early for Faceblook posts!"

"THIS IS SO CUTE! ERIS, DONT YOU THINK IT'S CUTE?!"

"This is my OTP right now." She squealed then hi-fived Papyrus.

"yeah yeah, but jokes on you cuz we're already together."

"WHAT?!!" Papyrus, Mettaton and Eris squealed.

"Yeah." I casually said.

"I am posting this." Mettaton went on her phone again. Papyrus' and Eris' phones buzzed. Papyrus took his out of his scarf and Eris got it from her pocket. They both commented and liked from the looks of it.

"i'm going back to sleep. peace out."

"I'm gonna sleep too, it's like 6 in the morning.."

I closed my (e/c) eyes and went back to sleep.

--

Sorry if the chapter is realllllllllyyy short, I have writer's block.

Next chapter is made up from the first 5 suggestions to be commented this chapter. But each suggestion should be from a different user so you guys plan some awesome 1000 word long chapter for me to write! There can be crossovers, OCs, character x character shorts, appearances, anything! Just please, no lemons. I cant write lemons. Unless you can comment the lemon chapter, I mean the whole thing down below so I just have to copy paste it. If it comes late maybe I'll post it on chapter 20 or 21. But I wont read it, so post it fast. I cant lose any more innocence, like I have 0.00000001% left.

By the way, the lemon chapter you comment has to have the POVs and the "___" thing dialogue ok? I'll put your username at the top of the chapter so all the people know that you made the lemon.

Ok thx bye!