3

Your POV

What was my dream?

"Well then just get up!" Eris pulled me out of bed and into the living room. I wonder how she can do that, she's a spirit....

"Yeah, I can't be the one to ask. It's too sad.."

"Okay then. Toriel, me and y/n need to go. We're so sorry that we had to leave so soon, it's just that y/n has to do something very important..." Eris sighed.

"But... You can't leave yet.. H-how about an interesting snail fact? Did you know that snails have a chainsaw-like tongue called a radula?" She tried not to frown.

"Did you know that.. they flip their digestive systems as they mature?"

"T-toriel..." I really wanted to make things right, but I didn't want to make Toriel sad.

"that.. they make bad shoelaces?" Her smile turned into a sad face.

"I... I have to go do something. Stay here." She got up and ran to the basement, where the door was.

I looked to Eris, and she nodded.

We went down the stairs, into the long hallway and found Toriel at the door.

"I am going to destroy the door, be good children and go upstairs. Please..." This time, Toriel's speech was different. There was an added 'Please' when there was never one before.

"But.. we need to break the barrier and save the monster race..."

"H... How do you know about the barrier? Child? Do you know something?" Toriels voice falters.

"Uh.. Well... Ya see... umm.. Eris?" I looked to Eris. She shrugged.

"*sigh* It doesn't matter. Asgore will kill you if he finds you and you go out there! Please do not make me do this, children..."

"But.. Mom..." I was almost whispering.

Toriel had flinched at the word 'mom'.

"As much as I don't want you to leave.. I........... *sigh* OK. You... May leave." Toriel hugged us-even if Eris just phased through Toriel's arm- goodbye and then we exited the ruins.

Again, the actions were different. Toriel didn't fight us.

Something isn't right here...

Back in the snowy terrain, the same place Sans was when I first met him.

I called out to Sans, to see if he was at his post because I couldn't see a thing through the snow.

B u t n o b o d y c a m e .

I heard a branch snap.

"Sans? H-hello???" I was trembling. It was really, I mean REALLY cold.

"k-kid?" A familiar voice.

"how do you know me? and how did you know i would be here?" He looked nervous.

"I-i-i'm so.. sorry Sans... I'm so....." I blacked out.

--

Wow. Okay. I can concentrate more on this story now, the assignments are on hold for me. Yay!