15

Well, no one asked or dared so.. Crossover naw! Yay!

--

Your POV

We got to Snowdin, finally.

"Sans, how many hours left?"

"uhh.. heheh.. 5 minutes..."

"WHAT?!! Here, it's not much but it might help. Thanks, Burgerpants!" I handed him 100 G and ran out the car.

I kicked down the door, Eris and Papyrus were watching We Bare Bears.

"HUMAN? HOW DID YOU GET OUT WITHOUT GOING DOWN STAIRS?" Papyrus looked up from the TV. Sans was still sleeping on the couch. Well, the past Sans.

"Uh.. I jumped out the window?"

"OH, OK!"

I ran upstairs to Sans' room. I opened the door, finding myself sleeping.

I shook myself awake. Wow, never thought I'd do that.

The past me opened her eyes.

"DONT ACCEPT THE DEAL WITH CHARA, PLEASE!"

"Why would I do that? And.. are you me??"

"Uh.. yeah.. From the future, that is."

"Cool.. but.... what will happen if I accepted her deal?"

I showed her my half-blue half-red soul.

"Sans saved me. Well.. I'll explain it later, right now-" Chara appeared.

"What? Two brats?! *grunt* This will be harder than I thought.." She pulled out her knife.

I had another headache. Worse than the last. Flashbacks of killing Undyne, Alphys and Mettaton..

I screamed in pain. The other me hugged me tightly.

Then I blacked out.

Your POV (Past)

The other me blacked out.

"What the... ChaRa..." Sans tried summoning bones, but failed.

"Oh! The smiley trashbag! How WONDERFUL." Chara lunged at Sans with her knife.

"SANS!" I ran infront of Chara, blocking her swing at Sans. I tackled Chara to the ground. I managed to get a good punch at her pale face. I knocked out a tooth.

"Why you little.."

Then she stabbed me. Right in the chest. I was losing blood fast. It stung, but I had to stay strong. For everyone. Even if I knew I was gonna die, I had to keep going.

I had to stay D E T E R M I N E D.

"Y/N! Wait.. which one is..?" Sans ran to me.

"I'm the p-past one.. She's over there." I coughed up blood. I pointed over to the bed, she was still out.

Then my Sans came in.

"What the.. ChaRa..." He summoned two gaster blasters and blasted Chara. She retreated to her realm.

"wait- me?" He stared at the other Sans.

"yep. no time to explain. i-" The other Sans disappeared. So did the other me.

"Oh no.. Y/N!!" He ran over to me.

"Chara... She.. did..... help.."

Sans ran out.

He came back in with Papyrus.

"OH MY, HUMAN! WHAT HAPPENED! I'LL HEAL YOU!!" He ran over to me and then his right eye glowed orange.

He held out his gloved hand above the deep cut. His hand glowed a bright orange.

It tingled.

"I THINK IT'S BETTER NOW. I HOPE I HELPED." Papyrus stepped away. I looked down and it was fully healed. There was just a stain and a rip where the knife stabbed it. But there was no wound.

"Thank you.. you two.." I hugged them both.

Sans blushed then Papyrus carried me up like a little kid.

"COME NOW, HUMAN BESTIE! I SHALL MAKE SPAGHETTI FOR ALL!"

Eris phased through the door.

"What happened??!"

"I almost died!" I said with the most sarcastic tone.

"*grunt* *facepalm* I'm the worst guardian ever.. you're not supposed to die on my watch.

"Hey, it ain't your fault! I didn't die, did I?"

"You do have a point.."

"Join the hug!"

"Woo!" She hugged us, but her arms phased through anyway.

Your POV (Present)

I was half-awake. I felt somebody carrying me somewhere cold. It got warm all of a sudden. Voices outside.

Then I opened my eyes.

Sans was carrying me, but this.. wasn't our house. It had a much more cheerful vibe to it.

"you're awake. thank god.." He hugged me tightly.

"CLASSIC, IS THAT A HUMAN???!!!" Sans! voice but it sounded a lot like Payrus.

"yeah, blue. but.. do you know how to open a portal to my universe?"

"Wait. Are we in the Underswap universe???" I jumped up.

"apparently." Sans put his hands in his hoodie pockets.

"OH MY GOD BLUEBERRY SANS HOLY-" An orange hand made out of magic covered my mouth. US!Papyrus shushed me.

"Oh, soorrrryyy.." I laughed nervously.

"good." He put his hands back in his orange hoodie pockets.

"PAPY, CAN I CAPTURE IT??!" Blue jumped up and down.

"no, sans."

"AWW.."

This is adorable.

"i'll call undyne. maybe she can help."

He took out a cellphone and started dialing a number.

The doorbell rang.

Blueberry answered the door.

"H-hi, Papyrus, Y/n, Sans.. and.. Sans?" Undyne pushed her glasses up to her nose.

"That's why you n-needed me to b-bring my p-portal gun.." She held out a black and blue gun. (Lol, I had to reference.)

She opened a portal to a white, snowy path.

"thanks, guys." Sans greeted, then jumped into the portal. I waved goodbye and stepped in.

"Yeah, this is definitely our universe." I saw Sans' stuffed mailbox.

"i'm never letting you sleep alone again." Sans put an arm around my shoulder.

I snuggled into his jacket as we walked back to the skele-bros house.

--

884 words

Yay