Running

Edited!

3rd POV

He knew that he would probably never feel whole again after leaving the place he called home for so long. But no matter how much he wanted things to go back to the way things were, they weren't going to. Running was the only thing he could do now.

Running, it was like it was the only thing the boy could do.
Who was this man that was running? Percy Jackson, the hero of Olympus, or so he was. The place that has been his home for about six years was not a place that you could consider home anymore.

Annabeth, the girl who he loved, had left him for his brother Ryan. The gods had no idea that this had happened, not even his father. But he didn't blame them for it was not their doing, they were busy.

Percy's POV

After finding Annabeth cheating on me in the woods with Ryan, I ran as fat as humanly possible. My fatal flaw had been broken. It was hard for me to even focus on running. I had nothing but the clothes on my back. I knew I had been running for a long time. My breath was getting heavier and heavier by the second. As I ran though, I noticed a small fire. I look behind me I was, by now miles away from camp. As I got closer to the fire I noticed a small girl. Around 8 or 9. What......

"Hello Percy, it's nice to see you again but not in this circumstance." Said the girl. That is when it clicked in my brain.

"Hello, Lady Hestia. It's good to see you too."I told her back as I did a small bow.