"What Did You Just Say"

edited 

Artemis's POV

     "Your giving the mutt food!" Annabeth yelled."why are you- don't give the dog food. Can't you give him dry food or something."
      "I mean, this is ridiculous. You're feeding a mutt human food. Gods, have we really stooped this low? Feeding our weak pets. I'm disgusted." She continues.
       "What did you just say?!" I said turning around to face her.
       "You heard me, goddess of Olympus." She impatiently replies.
       I could feel my powers getting out of control. I saw the Hunters had taken out their bows and aimed them at Annabeth. But I knew that with my powers getting out of control came the rest of the Olympians. I soon as I thought that, there was blast of bright light.
       When the bright light was gone there stood the Olympians. I felt Percy shift. The Hunters still had their bows trained on Annabeth.
      "Artemis what is happening here!?" My father, Zeus questioned.
         "your daughter and her pack of Hunters are trying to kill me because I insulted her mutt!" Annabeth screamed trying to look innocent, but was failing too.
         My father looked at me and asked me " where is this 'mutt' you speak of." He sounds like he's trying to get what she is so mad about.
         When my father said that Percy stood up. He walked next to me and held his head up high.
         "Artemis she insulted a wolf and you want to kill her. Why?" Zues asked me.
         " Can we please take this conversation to Olympus. For the Council." I said in all seriousness.
         "Yes, we can" my father replies after a couple seconds of thinking.
         So I flashed my Hunters, Percy, and I to the Olympus council camber. When we got there, I sat down on my throne, Percy sat at the foot of my throne, and the Hunters sat on the steps to my throne.
       My dad was the first to flash, and and then came Hera, Poseidon, Apollo, Athena, Ares, Demeter, Aphrodite, Hermes, and Hephaestus. The last ones to come were Hades and Hestia because they had just been added to the Council, and weren't used to it yet.
       Percy looks up at me and speaks to me in my mind " we have to let them know who i am."
       I looked at him and then nodded.
      " Artemis why did you call this meeting?" My father asked me. I looked up at him and nodded to Percy or to then the random wolf that we had with us.
        When Percy saw me nodded to me he took this as his chance to change. So he walked into the middle of the thrown room and bowed in his wolf form. Finally he let himself change. He was in his black cloak and the hood was up. The Council stared at him the only people who weren't shocked were Hestia and Hades.
       "Artemis you have a werewolf in your Hunt?!" My father asked me.
       I shook my head and pointed to Percy. He once again, took that as his chance to reveal himself. He slowly put his hand up and put it on his hood. He hesitated to take it down but then he looked at me for reassurance. I nodded, telling him he can do it. Finally, he took a deep breath, and slowly took his hood down.
        When the hood was down, his raven black hair was wind blown, and this face showed that he was nervous. He was shuffling with his hands. Definitely a Percy thing.
        The room was completely silent. I looked around the room and saw that there was tears in Poseidon's eyes. My father was completely confused and his eyes were wide. The rest of the Olympians were silent in awe. Only Hestia and Hades were smiling proudly. The reason the rest of the Olympians were in awe, was because they thought that Percy was not alive. Not one demigod has been able to survive as long as Percy has without help from another demigod
         "Um..... How?" My father finally spoke.
         Percy just stood there looking at the floor. " Um I had a little help from Hestia and Uncle Hades." Percy told them.........

     Thanks for reading again. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas. Have a good Christmas and thank you so much for the comments on my last update. I really appreciate it. 🌙