The End of End

Percy's POV

I flew right into a pole when I got to the monsters. Not kidding It was kind of sad if you ask me I had not flown with my wings for so long.

I could hear Thalia laughing as she, Zoe, and Bianca rained down arrows with the rest on the Hunt on monsters.

I could see my army fighting the monsters head on. I joined the fight and cut my way to the End. He smiled at me when he saw me.

I was so close to flipping him off that I had even brought my hand up to do it before he realized what I was going to do and jumped at me with his sword. 

I met his sword with my own and end up starting to beat the crap out of him as he did the same to me. Eventually, we came to a stand still.We had our swords pointed at each others neck and everything had become silent.

The monsters had been killed off but now I had to deal with End. I could see the evil in Ends eyes. Just like what I had seen in Kronos the day I had done the prophecy.

It was the kind of evil that you knew would try to kill everything you loved. Which made me fight even more than I was now. I hit End with quick slashes that came with blood. I got End to start to lose so much blood as he started to fight back.

I jumped and kicked him to the ground. I put my hand to his chest and applied as much force as I could. I started to chant in ancient Greek and made him started to fade in go into the realm of Void.

Right before his body disappeared him he kicked me right in the face. But the words had already been said and he had faded. I turned around and was about to look for Artemis when I felt like someone was cracking my skull open.The last thing I saw before I passed out was Artemis racing over to me with a worried look on her face.

Percy's dream

I opened my eyes to see a dark void with a man in front of me with white aged eyes. His body looked like it was made of gold. All and all he looks like someone Hestia could fall in love with. Just kidding. Anyways, I got off topic.

"Who are you," I asked the man.

The man smiled at me as if he knew I would ask that. Which he probably did from the aura I sensed him giving off. The man finally spoke and what he said shocked me to no end.

"My name is Order child. Thank you for returning End to the Void." The man, Order, said.

"Chaos and End's father. Your Order. You rule over the void now." I said to Order and then bowed.

"There is no need to bow to me, Percy. I am in a great debt to you. You stopped Ends ruin something me and Chaos couldn't do. For that, I thank you." Order said. The only response I could say was,

"Oh."

Order chuckled then said, "Yes, oh. When you wake up  please tell Chaos I said hello and that I miss her."

I only nodded. Order snapped her fingers and everything faded.

End of dream

My eyes shot open as I sat up on whatever I was laying on. I looked around me to see I was in a medical tent.

Lily, when she was younger, was laying on my chest. Artemis and Thalia slept around me holding my hands. There were to hunters of to the corner of the tent. They stared at me.

Then something clicked. This is the exact thing that happens when I first was found by the Hunters. The I felt a presence enter my mind. The same thing I felt when I was around Order.

"You can redo everything. Maybe you can change you brothers ways. Maybe make something happen that you wish could have. Have fun!" 

Then the presence left my mind. I slipped out of Thalia, Artemis, and Lily's grasps. The I got up and headed over to the hunters in the corner. I was starting over. The start of a new beginning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, this is the end of my story.I will do a sequel if it is requested enough. Thank you so much for reading and supporting me and my book. This was my first fanfiction and I have hit 100,000 views.I Hope you all enjoyed and stay tuned for my next fanfictions to come out soon. Remember to follow me so you can get a notification when I post new stories.