Found

edited 

3 years later...  
       Artemis's POV

I looked at my hunt and how it had grown over the years. But something was missing and I don't know what it was yet but when that thing came to the hunt it would be complete. My hunt and I had gathered around the fire.

Thalia was telling story's, she had just finished one about one of the hunts when one of the youngest hunters asked if Thalia could tell a story about Percy Jackson.

Thalia nodded and start the story. "Well, Percy is my brother in everything but blood. I first met him when he saved me from being a tree the rest of my tall life.

Get it? Never mind, anyway. Me, him, the now Lord of the wild, Grover, and, her were on a mission to get two demigods. After we snuck in and found the to demigods only to have them taken away by Mr. Thorn....."
       Thalia finished her story and the hunter cheered. Percy was the only man that any hunter respected.

I heard a rustling from a brush and out came a wolf that was black that had a gray trip running down his fur. But the wolf was bloody. Covered by it.

I jumped up and slowly approached it. It looked up at me and whimpered. I helped it over to our fire. Just as I got to the fire the wolf magical started to change.

Into a boys body with a cloak and weapons. I jumped back. The boy he look exactly like,

  "Percy?" Thalia whispered in shock.