the quest

Edited

Percy's POV

        As we walked out of the temple, some weird sound was heard. The sound made Jason look excited. I just plain stared at him as he started to jump around.
       "It's time for dinner. I'll be hunting like usual." Atlanta spoke suddenly, scaring the Hades out of me.
       Jason nodded, and Atlanta walked off. Jason then led me to a massive structure that seemed like everyone at camp was filling into place.
       Jason led me over to a table where the girl Reyna was sitting. The table was in the middle of the room. Overlooking the other tables.
       There were three seats. As Jason led me over to the table, everyone stopped there talking and stared at me. Jason pointed to a seat that was across from the other two.
       Reyna made a pointed glare at them all. "So the augur let you in?" She began.
        "Um, yeah. I guess." I tried to say smoothly.
        Just then there was a flash of light. Everyone looked away. When we looked back we saw a man with a lot of armor on. He looked a little bit like that Frank guy that I saved.
       "I am here to give my son a quest!" The man yelled.
        Reyna and Jason jumped up from their seats and bowed.
        "Frank, the prophecy is
    The son of Neptune shall find that       
                       Memories
         Find the prison of his love.
   Rescue the goddess from her prison
         Come back and join The Quest." The man said.
        "You will bring your new friend, Percy Jackson and you can bring one other."
         The Frank guy stepped forward and nodded his head. "Who are we going to rescue?"
         "Lady Diana." He replied but as soon as he said her name the image of the amber haired, silver eyed girl came up in my head.
         I fell off my chair and I looked up. Everyone was staring at me. The man nodded to me and said "My name is Mars. You will be joining this quest and when you get her. Well, you will be the only one to be able to touch or talk to her."
        This confused me." Why is that?" I asked Mars.
        " You will know when you find her. Now good bye and you best be leaving around now if you want to make the trip." Mars said and then disappeared.
        I looked at Frank. He looked at the Hazel girl and he looked back at me. He nodded at me and then he grabbed the girl's hand and we made a break for it.
       We ran to a building and shuffled inside. "Pack you stuff hazel, I'll pack mine. Whatcha the door"
        A couple minutes later they both came back with backpacks full of stuff. I opened the door and then I took the lead. I for some reason knew exactly where we are going.

      "We're going to Alaska, my friends!" I yelled as we ran to the sea.