Guess who's alive?

Artemis's POV

I saw movement there....

And I noticed that Guardian was no longer with the rest of the warriors. He probably went to tell Chaos what was happening.

The sword that was pressed against my neck started to burn. I turned my head slightly to see who had the sword pressed against my neck.

It was a man, not a monster as I originally thought. 

The man had white hair and white eyes. Pale skin that would make uncle Hades jealous. He smirked at me evilly. 

I saw a flash and looked over to where I had seen it. It was Chaos, and let me tell you she looked mad. 

"End, you need to let Artemis go." She told the man. End as in the man we were at war with.

"You think I'm going to let her go when she is the lover of Percy Jackson. That kid is the only one that can kill me. I'm going to make him feel pain so he can't fight against me.

Then I'll kill you and everyone else that goes against me." He said, the weapon on my neck getting closer and closer to killing me.

"Percy is faded. How do you plan on making him feel pain when he's not even here?" Chaos tried to reason with End.

"I felt his soul enter the Underworld. I also know you took his body out of his tomb. I also know that his fate is in father's control. So where is he?" End asked. 

Who's their father? I thought.

End looked around and then his eyes widened. "Where is Riptide?"

Chaos smirked. "You really think I would be trying to reason with you. No, I was just distracting you.!"

Before I could even blink the sword that was on my neck was moved and End had blocked a knife that had been aimed at his face.

I turned in the direction that the knife had come from.  What I saw probably made me the happiest and angriest I've every been.

The person who had thrown the knife was Percy Jackson.

Everyone became silent. I heard laughing in the back of the crowd. Bianca was laughing hysterically. Everyone but Percy looked at her like she was crazy.

"Oh, your so screwed. Percy wasn't supposed to reveal his identity. You know he's about to murder someone. Look at his face. This is amazing. Go, Percy, go!" Bianca yelled.

End then made the first move on Percy. Percy's eyes glowed ocean green and he disappeared. End stumbled and looked around. Percy reappeared in front of End and smacked him on the head.

 I saw Percy smirk and the Percy picked up End and wings came out of his back and he flew up with End in his hands.After he got high up in the air he dropped End. As End fell down, Percy flew into him and smashed him into the ground.

End got up shakenly and pointed at Percy, "you win this round but you won't be as lucky next time. " Then End disappeared.

Percy turned around and looked at us. He smiled nervously and waved.

"Guess who's alive?" Percy said.

I stared at him for a few seconds before I ran at him. 

"Percy?" I said loudly.

I hugged him tightly. I could feel my tears going down my face and I buried my face into his shoulder. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

 I felt Percy put his face into my hair and wrap his arms around my face. I could feel his own tears in my hair. 

I heard demi-gods whispering about Percy. They always thought he was a legend and that he wasn't real. Now they were seeing him in the flesh and find out that he was my lover.

I tightened my grip on him, afraid that someone would take him away from me again.