the iris message

Edited

Artemis's POV

        He told me he loved me. And then he was gone. I stared down into the pit that had just took my Percy.
       I slammed my hands onto the ground. He was gone. He might not ever make it back. My powers were going haywire. Getting out of control.
      Of course this was happening. I just watched the love of my life fall into a pit of death, worse than the Underworld.
      This is so sappy, it's like on of those stupid books that girls or obsessively crazy about. (The wall has been broken) what's it called fanfiction I believe.
      Anyway, my powers were going crazy until Hestia came in. the Olympians hand been watching the quest, when I had seen that Percy was about to fall.
      I had got up and flashed to that point they were at. When I got there Percy had through up Thalia but was hanging even lower.
      We both had confessed our feelings for each other when he fell. Now I'm at this point.
      I could see the flashes of light appear. I felt someone pull me up but I didn't care. I only cared about getting Percy back.
       I felt someone flash me away and then put me down into my thrown. I still didn't care. I couldn't feel anything.
        It was like all emotions had been taken away. That was until, I felt a liquid fall down my cheeks.
       I started to let sobs out of my mouth. I tried to control my breathing but it did not work.
      I knew my family was scaried for me. I have never had a reaction to something like this. And definitely not so loud.
      I felt someone hug me. As if that would help. But I still looked up anyways. Auntie Hestia was hugging me. Tears coming out of her eyes.
       "Artemis?"I heard someone whisper.
      I looked around and noticed that it was my father who had spoken. He seemed shocked that I was crying.
      "What?" I said grumpily. All I wanted to do I go into a hole and die.
      "What you said to Percy, did you mean that?" He seemed concerned.
       "You mean when I told him I loved him. Well yes I did. And he said he loved me back!" I said yelling at him. Knowing that he'll get over protective dad.
        But all my dad did was nod. He then turned his head to Hades' kid Nico. The boy was looking at the ground in concentration.
        " Nico what did Percy tell you to do when you were talking to him?" My father questioned him.
       " He told me to take his place in the quest and continue the quest and from the look he was giving me. I could tell that if we don't he'll get out of the pit just so he could kick our butts." He says finally looking up from the ground.
        "Then you will continue the quest. As Percy wish."Zues told the questers.
        Hermes then flashed the quest people out. I broke out crying again. It was like the were giving up on Percy. They had given up hope. But I couldn't.
       Hestia hugged me tighter. All I could do was sitting here and let him die down in that hole.
        When I looked up just the tiniest bit I found everyone looking down. Some even had tears in there eyes. This shocked me.
       It seemed like they were affected like me. But not as much. Only Hestia, Hades, and Poseidon seemed to be just as affected as I was. They were affected in a family sort of way.
        I on the other hand felt like a piece of my heart had just ripped out. It was like things were falling apart with put Percy.
        But then I saw something that made my heart stop. It was an iris message. The person in the message had there back turned. I saw them start to run off.
       With the message following them. But I knew that hair from anywhere.

It was Percy.

Percy's POV

        I saw all the Olympians looking down on the floor. But what really shocked me was that some had tears in there eyes. I saw Artemis too, she was hovering over herself sobbing. It made me shocked.
       But most importantly it made me want to get out even more. I started to run along the river. I had to get back. I was even more determined than before.
       I would rather not tell them that I was watching. If I didn't make it out then I would be giving them false hope.
      So I decided to keep running through the pit. Let's hope I make it before all the monsters make it out. Maybe I'll be able to kill most of them before they make it out. But there was on thing that I did not know.

And that was.....

She had seen me.

And by she I mean Arty.