You let him get away

Sorry guys but this chapter I forgot to put up. It's right when Percy left for his quest and what happens when Atlanta finds out!

Edited

Atlanta POV

       As I was hunting I felt something leave. The hole that had just been fill by finding Percy again was suddenly empty again.
      I booked it back to camp Jupiter. When I got to the eating center, I found the people in silents. I looked around but no brother.
     "YOU LET MY BROTHER LEAVE?"I yelled at the top of my lungs.
      Everyone's head snapped over to me. "Lady Atlanta we-" Reyna tried to speak.
      I ran over to a table and threw a cup of water in the air. Creating mist. "Oh iris, goddess of the rainbow, please accept my offering and show me Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus," I said as I throw a drachma into the mist.
       Thalia appeared in the mist and looked surprised when she saw me. "Atlanta were almost across the border, why are you calling us?"
       "Percy he left I don't know were!"
        Thalia faces Mordred into rage. I saw the hunters turn to face me with equally as enraged faces.
        "Where can he be, he doesn't even have memories. How can he even walk?" Thalia asked trying to keep calm.
        "I just got back and he's gone!" I told her frantically.
        "We will be there in a second."
       With that, she broke the connection and the last thing I saw of the hunt was them breaking out into a sprint. I started to pace back and forth in front of everyone.
      The door flows open and there stood the hunters.  "Can anyone tell me were Percy Jackson went?!" Thalia asked in her "lie to me and I kill you" voice.
       Reyna stood up and addressed Thalia. "Lady Thalia I'm sorry but the boy that your for some reason are freaking out about is on a quest to request Lady Diana."
      Thalia looked shocked for a moment before she spoke again. "We can not do anything now, he is doing his job."
     "What do you mean Lady Thalia?" Asked Reyna
      "I don't know if the god that got Percy Here gave his most important title but I'll tell you anyway. His addressed title right now is, Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon,  the adopted son of Hestia, the bane of Kronos, Slayer of all monsters, champion of Olympus and Lady Chaos, creator of the universe, and Guardian of the Hunt."
      The entire camp stared shocked at the hunters. One of the hunters created an iris message and instead of a talking person pictures of Percy came up. One of then was Lady Artemis laughing with him about a stupid joke he made.
       "It looks to me as if their relationship is more that guard and mistress," Jason said.
       "It is " one of the hunters replied.
        Every one them lapped into silents once again. The shock had spread throughout the camp. Everyone had the mind to stay quiet as the Hunt left and started to get their tent ready.

? POV

     I felt a light of hope ignite in my hunter's hearts. I could hear they're prays telling me that he was coming. The only one that could come. Finally, I'll say it to myself. The love of my life is coming to me. Even if he doesn't know who he is about to rescue.
     The door of my dark, small cell opened and the owner of the sound said, "what are you so excited about girl?!"

"He's coming,
He won't stop until he finds me,
You'll all die.
My Guardian is coming for me,
And when he comes,
He'll make it rain your blood."I said to the owner of the voice, then laughed like a maniac.

My Guardian was coming and when he remembers he'll tear this place done. He'll make it hell.