Name's not Guardian

Percy's POV

When all the Olympians arrived they summoned the other warriors of Chaos. They all looked confused until Luke pointed out that I looked exhausted. They then proceeded to dumbard me with guestioned until I finally yell at the to,

"Shut up" I yelled at them all.

Luke had this look on his face like he was about to sass me, but hell nah. I am PERSASSY Jackson. I didn't let him say a word. I didn't say anything, no. I just tackled him to the ground.

"Luke I'll beat the crap out of you." I said to him in a very calm voice​.

Luke just smirked at me. I knew what was coming. So I picked him up and ran him off Olympus. Then I through him off Olympus.

Once I ran back, Hermes looked worried.

"Will he be ok?" He asked you nobody in particular.

"Hopeful." I answered him before Bianca could.

The Warriors of Chaos started to laugh. Slowly Apollo was the only one who joined us.

I heard yelling and Luke ran in swaring that he would kill me. I smirked at him.

Luke looked at me and layed down on the ground. Then the meeting started

5 hours later (time skip)

I flashed back to the Hunters camp to see them all there staring at me, including Artemis.

"Thank you boy for saving our lives." Thalia said to me.

I just stared at her. I looked over at Bianca to see she was just as surprised as me.

I just nodded not wanting them to hate me more than they already do.

I they started by right back at me though.

"What no your welcome Guardian?" Zoe asked.

I smirked, then let it turn into my famous lopsided grin for half a second. I saw most to the hunt catch it though. Including Artemis, once again.

I turned around by and walk to Bianca and I's Chaos tent.

I I walked I said. " My real name is not Guardian, I mean who's mom name's them Guardian?"

Sorry about the short chapter guys I burnty hand and I had to write this with one hand. I know it's not edited but I can't focus on editing with the burn. Thanks for reading!  🌙