I'm Back

Edited

Sorry that I have not updated in a  long time. I have been busy. But anyway, that you so much for the comments. 🌙

Percy's POV

"Percy?" My dad asked.

"I'm back and yeah?" I asked him looking over at him.

Everyone's mouths were hanging open. They were making it way to awkward. I was about to saw something when I felt something crash in to my side. I looked down to see Artemis hugging my waist tightly. Kind of to the point were I can't breath.

Then she started to hit me and yelled at me that she thought I was died. And then she tackled me and started to cry. Everyone was even more shocked that she just started crying. Ok, she needs some  privacy. I then did the only thing that came to mind. I started to yell at Chaos in my head that I need her to freeze everyone but Arty and I.

She seemed to have been watching to because everyone started to freeze. When everyone was frozen I picked up Arty and hugged her tightly. She started to sob on my shoulder. 

"I thought you died.!" She sobbed into my neck.

"I'm so sorry." I told her, sticking my head in to her neck.

"The iris message, I saw it. I didn't know if it was you or my head telling me not to give up." Arty wheezed out.

"Yeah that was me." I told her feeling guilty.

"Good."she pulled away and slapped me.

"Ow."

"That is what you get for making me think you died!" She yelled at me.

"I'm sorry?" I said but it was more like a question.

"But we have a war to fight and I did make a promise that I would protect you and the Hunt. And that's what I'm going to do. "

Then everyone unfroze. Most still had tears in they're eyes. But some seemed to have know that they had missed some time.

"What just happened?" My dad asked.

" Nothing that you need to know. Now I did not come out of that death hole to have to fight but fight with a bunch of babies." I said looking right at the campers from camp half-blood.

"Who are you calling babies again?" Nico said popping up out of no where.

"Right there. That group of babies right there." I pointed to the camp half-blood group

"Oh yeah your right."

"Then fix it Nico."

"Ok fine." He said.