Two

It's been about a month since Jimin and Jungkook's break up and if we are being honest, Jimin is still sad about his Kookie not being his anymore. He wasn't mad, he was just sad. He had really high hopes for this relationship, he thought that he would be able understand and be okay with it, much to his surprise, he was wrong.

    Jungkook loved him too much to lay a hand on him, so when Jimin first talked to him about how he liked to be handled rough when having sex, Jungkook quickly denied Jimin's filthy requests. He tried to understand him, he really did. But he was always taught that if you loved someone, you're not supposed to hurt them in any way, type or form, therefore he just couldn't go along with what Jimin wanted.

    Jimin was sad, but he was understanding. He knew his way of life was not something everyone would be comfortable with, that's why he didn't hold any grudges against Jungkook when he left him. It wasn't the first time that it had happened, some of the boys Jimin had dated in the past said the same thing, they all thought he was nuts. Other people he dated had the same sexual desires as him, but never wanted to be romantically involved so it never really worked out.

    Let's just say Jimin was kind of used to his boyfriends leaving him all the time. Only this time it hurt a little more because he had high hopes, which soon came crashing down. Jimin only wanted to be loved for who he was, kinks and all. He dreamed of having that kind of romance you see in k-dramas, where the couple go camping together, and cuddle when watching movies. Then again, he also wanted to be tied up to the bed and fucked so hard he wouldn't be able to walk properly for the next couple of days. All by the same person.

Is that too much to ask? He always asked himself.