Fourteen

Jimin laughed uncontrollably at the question, which made Yoongi face palm himself for even asking. Jimin wiped away a small tear that had escaped his eye from laughing too hard. "Why would I even date Tae? He's like my bestfriend, plus he's a whore, I wouldn't date someone like him," Jimin finally managed to answer, still trying to calm himself down after having a laughing fit.

Yoongi didn't appreciate Jimin laughing at his question because it made him feel dumb, but after hearing him deny dating Taehyung, for some unknown reason, he felt relieved. He was still confused about what kind of relationship they had but at least he knew it wasn't anything serious. He decided not to ask any further questions about it and changed the subject once again.

"Sooooo like, we should hang out again but this time we should go somewhere where you won't disappear like you did last time," Yoongi says, trying not to sound too obvious. "Ah yeah, that." Jimin chuckled, "Sorry about that, I needed to help Tae get home," he added. Liar, Yoongi thought. It wasn't a complete lie though, Jimin really did help Tae go home. He just didn't tell Yoongi that he also spent the night with him, and that he might have played with him while he was there too. Jimin thought Yoongi believed him, not knowing that Yoongi saw more than just helping Tae get home.

Yoongi believed he had him figured out, too oblivious to the fact that he only held a small piece to a big jigsaw puzzle of who Jimin really was. But as of what he knows, so far Jimin is constantly getting beat up, he works at a cafe, he likes to make out with his so called best friend who treats him like shit and he also tried to hide it from Yoongi but although he knew all of those things, for some strange reason, Yoongi still wanted to be around the younger boy.

"Any ways, shall we meet up somewhere tomorrow? I'm taking the day off and I don't have anything else to do," Jimin said, making the older feel a small amount of happiness. "Yeah, how about I pick you up tomorrow and then we'll figure out what to do then?" Yoongi said, flipping over on his bed, and smiling like an idiot. Yoongi was excited, he didn't know why, he just knew he was. "That sounds good, I'll text you the address." Jimin replied, "OK, I'll see you tomorrow then, goodnight Jimin," "Goodnight hyung," Jimin said, ending the call right away.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day.