Four

It's Saturday night and Jimin is ready to go out and have fun. He called his best friend, Taehyung, earlier in the day to see what plans he had for the night. Taehyung's plans consisted of going shopping during the day and at night, he was going to go to a club with his friend, Hoseok. Jimin decided to join his friends, after all, what wrong would it do to go out and have some fun? Staying home and feeling sorry for himself wasn't going to change what had happened to his relationship with Jungkook, so he figured he'd might as well go out and have fun.

As the three boys make their way through the halls and into the club, Jimin started to loosen up. Once they were inside, he headed straight to the bar and decided that some drinks wouldn't hurt. After all, he was now single, and he had the company of his two best friends. Things couldn't get any better, right?

Bonnie and Clyde, a song by Dean, one of Jimin's favorite artists started playing, and that's when Jimin completely lost his chill. He started walking to the middle of the dance floor, swaying his hips side to side, catching the attention of several men who were also dancing. Jimin didn't mind the eyes hovering all over his body, he kept dancing seductively, not giving a single fuck about anything.

After dancing for almost an hour, Jimin walked back to the bar asking for a water since he was already starting to get drunk. He chugged down the bottle of water, not paying attention to the handsome man next to him. He turned back around towards the dance floor, and suddenly a strong grip was around his small wrist.

When Jimin turned around, he closed his eyes and pulled the stranger in for a kiss, not caring who this stranger was. All he cared about was the fact that he liked how the stranger grabbed a hold of his wrist. His grip was strong and rough, just how Jimin liked it. That's why he didn't bother to look at the person who he was now kissing. The stranger noticed that Jimin wasn't resisting him at all, he was even moaning into his mouth, which turned him on even more.

The other male ended up leading Jimin toward the restrooms in the back of the club, never letting go of his wrist. Once they were in the back, the stranger slammed Jimin against a stall, causing Jimin to let out a small whimper. Both of the males kissed roughly, biting each others lips and neck. The stranger quickly realized that Jimin was actually enjoying the rough make out session more than a normal person would.

He then lowered his pants and boxers so that his twitching member would be exposed. At the sight, Jimin instantly dropped to his knees, grabbing a hold of the strangers dick. He didn't waste anytime, and quickly got to the point. Jimin started licking up, down and around, bopping his head as fast as he could. The stranger felt his body tensing up and before he got to cum, he grabbed Jimin by the hair and pulled him back up against the wall.

At this point Jimin was eager to get fucked, he didn't even think that he could get turned on any more then he already was. That's until the stranger held Jimin by the neck, while biting one of his nipples at the same time. Now there's absolutely no way he's leaving the club without getting some good ass sex. Then again, he never thought that someone would eventually walk in, thinking that Jimin was actually being tortured.