Twenty Six

"Shall we play around a bit tonight baby?" Yoongi asks, slapping Jimin's ass as they walk up the stairs.

Jimin turns his head and smirks, "I don't know, master. Shall we?" he runs inside the apartment, dropping the shopping bags on the hallway floor.

Yoongi runs up the stairs, and slams the door shut. He quickly catches up to Jimin who was hiding behind the bedroom door.

"Come out baby, let's play!" Yoongi says playfully, making his cute boyfriend peek from behind the door.

Yoongi runs up and pushes the door harshly, making Jimin move out of the way so that it doesn't hit him on his face.

He eventually walks out shyly, "Sorry," he says. "Sorry for what? Teasing me in public, or for hiding behind the door?" Yoongi spits slightly annoyed, "Uh, e-everything." the no longer playful boy responds.

"Go get ready, I'll see you in the room in 10," Yoongi orders, causing Jimin's eyes to light up. "Y-yes, master."

Jimin rapidly walks into their playroom, and undresses completely. He lays down on the big bed and patiently waits for his boyfriend to come in.

He closes his eyes, and imagines every possible thing that could happen in a couple of minutes. He suddenly found himself getting hard, and begins touching himself.

"Who gave you permission to touch there,?" A rough voice shouts startling Jimin, making him stop the naughty things he was doing to himself, fear suddenly overtaking his body.

"Sorry master," he says, "You will be fucking sorry in a bit Jimin,"

Jimin closed his eyes once again, only to feel a pair of cold hands feeling all over his body. Jimin moans in return, abruptly grabbing Yoongi's hair and pulling it hard. Yoongi groans in pain, "Don't do that."

A pair of lips started making their way from his belly button up to his neck, biting small places every now and then. Yoongi then planted a soft kiss on his lovers lips, which Jimin gladly reciprocated. Their lips connected and moved sloppily, making them both moan and groan.

Yoongi began palming Jimin's dick, causing the younger to gasp at the pleasing feeling. The older took that opportunity to slip his tongue in his mouth, making the kiss even more filthy. He took Jimin's bottom lip and bit hard, then their tongues found each other once again.

Jimin smiled at how happy he was feeling, he was doing what he liked and with the person he loved. Yoongi realized that his boyfriend was smiling, and he himself smiled too.

After their small cute moment, Yoongi broke the kiss, leaving Jimin panting heavily, a frown soon appearing on his face.

Yoongi walked away from the bed and grabbed one of the hand cuffs that laid on the table. He turned around and gave Jimin an evil smirk, sending shivers all over his body.

He grabbed the younger's thin arms and handcuffed them to the bed rail. He then placed a ball gag in his mouth and put a lace blindfold over his eyes.

Jimin's eyes were not completely blind though, he was still able to make out shapes but didn't necessarily knew what was going on.

Yoongi approached the younger boy, and sat on top of him. He teased him a bit with a beautiful peacock feather, which only made Jimin squirm under him. He laughed loudly, it was entertaining seeing how the younger boy was so eager to get fucked yet he wasn't able to say a word.

Yoongi continued his teasing, now nibbling on his boyfriends earlobe. He could hear Jimin trying to say something but he just ignored it.

He stood up from the bed, and grabbed his favorite toy. The flogger. He jumped back on the bed, and saw how hard Jimin was. He was going to make him feel good, but not just yet. He wanted it to be more intense and definitely more pleasurable.

He raised his hand up, and hit Jimin's defined abs, causing him to moan loudly. He raised it up once again, this time hitting Jimin's ribs. Jimin was so turned on. He wanted more and Yoongi knew it.

He continued slapping Jimin's body, sometimes he'd hit softly, other's he'd hit hard, hard enough to leave a mark.

Jimin's breath became unsteady and Yoongi smiled triumphantly. A few minutes later, his breathing was back to normal and that's when Yoongi decided to remove the ball gag. He wanted to hear Jimin say his name while he sucked every last drop of him.

Leaving Jimin blindfolded, Yoongi sat on his knees between Jimin's legs. He grabbed Jimin's dick by the base, and licked the tip of his member which made him moan in return.

He jerked his hand up and down softly at first, then picked up his pace trying to keep up with Jimin's heavy breaths. Soon, his lips were around his dick, and began motioning his head up and down. He released Jimin's hard member, then continued to jerk him off, occasionally pausing to put pressure on his tip.

Jimin's chest moved up and down uncontrollably, moans and curse words filled the room as the younger male came close to release.

"Ah- Kook-ie, fu-fuck, I'm go-" Suddenly, the soft lips and the cold hands where nowhere near his body.

Jimin heard Yoongi undoing the handcuffs, then the sound of the door being closed echoed throughout the now empty room.

Jimin finished undoing the cuffs, and removed the blindfold. He turned his head left and right, wondering what the fuck happened. Why didn't Yoongi finished him off and more than anything, where the fuck was Yoongi?

He wrapped himself up in the bed sheets, and ran out the room searching for his boyfriend. He looked everywhere, but didn't see any sign of him.

Then it hit him. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck, no!" Jimin yelled desperately at the empty apartment, tears streaming down his face.

He knew he fucked everything up.