Six

Jimin's POV

I didn't want to be rude, really, that's not me. But come on! How does someone confuse a moaning mess as someone being tortured? He ruined a good sex session I could have had. I haven't had sex with anyone for so long, I really needed to get laid tonight. That's why I was so frustrated when he interrupted the moment. I just want to strangle the person in front of me right now. I'll admit it though, he is cute and he is hot, but that doesn't mean that he can get away with ruining my precious moment.

I finally let out a small thanks to the boy standing in front of me, quickly making my way back to my two drunk friends. Once we gathered up again, we decided it's best to head back home and end the night. All of us will regret this later, specially the throbbing hangover in the morning.

After getting dropped off by the taxi and opening my small apartment, I strip my pants off, followed by my shirt, getting a short glance of my bruised body in my full length body mirror. Those marks on my body were only a small preview of what could have happened. I frown, thinking about the great pleasure the stranger could have given me... until someone decided to interrupt.

Ugh! Why did he have to walk in? Why did he have to be nice? Why couldn't he just walk out and ignore it? Ugh! Stupid, stupid, stupid. I hope you go to hell you stupid cock block! I curse the cute boy for everything. Finally getting tired of muttering all that nonsense, I drift off to sleep.

~ Sunday Morning

My head feels like it's going to explode. I wish I could just cut it off to get rid of the splitting headache. I knew what the consequences were of drinking too much, yet that didn't stop me. Now I just have to deal with it. I get up from my bed and walk towards the kitchen. Maybe if I eat something I will feel better. Then reality hits me like a brick. I forgot to go grocery shopping. Damn it.

Yoongi's POV

"What else do you need, hyung? - Okay, anything else? - Ah okay, bye Jin" I hang up and scan through the aisles looking for the few things that Jin needs to cook whatever he's planning on cooking. Once I reach the meat section, I noticed that my favorite dessert is not in the basket. I guess I forgot to get my ice cream when I passed by the refrigerators, now I just have to go back and get it.

After I grabbed the ice cream and the rest of the groceries, I checked out and made my way back to my car. When I was about to put my groceries away, I hear a familiar voice behind me. I turned around just to see the same face I had seen the night before, except this time, he's holding a small basket in one hand, and some flowers on the other hand, showing of the sweetest smile I had ever seen. He seemed like a totally different person, he didn't even look like someone who would go out clubbing. He was so cute, so innocent, he looked so delicate, just like a flower.

Suddenly my legs had mind of their own, moving towards the person who's name I didn't even know and without wanting to, a soft "Hey stranger." managed to escape my lips.

*