Twenty

After their small talk, Jimin and Yoongi chose to leave the room and head back to Jimin's original bedroom, where Yoongi was supposed to be sleeping tonight.

His body was pretty hurt, but he didn't complain or mention anything about it since it was only a one time thing, or at least that's what Jimin had told him.

Jimin walked in beside him, carrying an extra pair of pijama pants for Yoongi to wear. He took the pants and flopped down on the neatly made bed, slowly lifting up one leg and putting it in one of the holes, then doing the same with the other leg. Once his legs were both inside the thin pijama pants, he stood up once again, lifting them up carefully as he didn't want to accidentally rub the cloth material against his beaten up body.

His pained expression didn't go unnoticed, which made Jimin feel a bit guilty. To redeem what he had done, he helped Yoongi get in bed and gently tucked him in. He gave him a sad smile, "Thank you," Jimin only nodded, a million thoughts crossed his mind as he began walking towards the door, "Don't tell me you're going back to that torture room?" Jimin nodded, facing down at the door knob.

"Stay with me, please?" he really wanted to cuddle with him even after the intense whipping. He genuinely liked Jimin, kinks and all. He wanted to be close to him not just sexually, but emotionally as well. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, hurry up though cause I'm sleepy," he yawned. Jimin turned on his heel and took quiet steps to where Yoongi was laying. He climbed on the bed, covering himself completely from head to toe, "I'm sorry."

"It's fine Jimin, let's go to sleep now," today was indeed a long day, after going to the movies, the restaurant and being invited over to Jimin's apartment only to get a beating, it was only normal to be so worn out.

Jimin turned to face Yoongi's bare back, wrapping his arms around his chest. He ran his small fingers across the raised skin, feeling every centimeter of it, leaving small kisses on his back as well. Yoongi smiled and thought, how could this sweet, gentle person who is caressing his wounds right now, be also responsible for causing them? "Thank you Yoongi,"

He turned around, now being able to face Jimin. He grabbed his small face with both hands, lifting it up and placing a cute peck on his plump lips, "For what?" he asked.

"For being open minded," Jimin smiled, placing a cute kiss on Yoongi's cheek, then turning around so that his back rested against his chest. They said goodnight to each other, and soon drifted off to sleep keeping that same position for the rest of the night.