Twenty Four

Oh. My. God. Jimin internally screamed his lungs out when he saw who that text message was from. If he was upset earlier, he doesn't even remember the reason behind it. He squealed, grabbing his phone and quickly replying back.

J: Hey! (:

He pressed send, and waited impatiently for Yoongi to reply.

Yoongi <3 : What are you doing?

J: Nothing, I was with Tae but he just left.

J: How was your day? Did you go to work?

~

Yoongi frowned as he read the messages from the younger boy. He spent the whole day thinking about Jimin, he even called in sick at work because he had so many things going on his head. Namjoon even scolded him for not letting Jimin know he was leaving and told him how stupid it was for him to be disappointed because Jimin didn't clarify their relationship. After thinking the entire day about how to approach him, he finally gathered up enough courage to send him a text and all for what? To find out Jimin was hanging out with his fuck buddy?

Yoongi groaned in frustation, throwing his phone across the room. He laid down on his bed for about 10 minutes, then heard his phone buzz once again.

He got up and picked up his phone, surprised to see that it wasn't broken. Unlocking his screen, he realized he had another text from Jimin.

J: Why didn't you eat the breakfast I left?

Yoongi thought about whether he should reply or not, but instead he decided to give him a call. Jimin doesn't hesitate on answering, "Hey!" he says, "Can you please tell me what's up with us?" Yoongi says, going straight to the point.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi rolls his eyes at Jimin's question, "What. Are. We.? Are we dating?" he asks, shamelessly. "U-uh, I don't know? Are we?" Jimin asks.

"Well, you tell me!" the older male shouts into the phone, "I don't fucking know Yoongi," Jimin responds, all the anger he felt earlier returning once again, "You didn't even text me. I even bragged about you to Tae, I was so fucking excited to find you waiting for me, only to come to an empty ass home! Then I tried to eat Ice cream to forget about you and it was fucking bitter! oh and to end my fucking day, my own best friend traded me for someone else!" Jimin adds, taking in a deep breath then slowly letting out a long sigh.

"This is all your fault Min Yoongi, this wouldn't have happened if only you would've texted me at least to tell me to fuck off," Yoongi stays quiet. After hearing about what Jimin had to deal with, he realizes he wasn't the only one having a bad day. "Are you home right now?"

"Yes, why?" Jimin answers, now a bit more calm, "OK, don't go anywhere." he said, ending the call soon after.

~

Jimin hears someone knock on his door softly, he had a small idea of who it could be.

"Why are you here?" he asks, as he opens the door for the gray haired male.

"I came to apologize," he smiles, "and I got us some ice cream."

"I told you it tasted bitter," he says as he lets Yoongi walk inside his house, "Just try it Jimin,"

Once they fill their bowls up with ice cream, they both take a seat in the living room, staring at the tv in silence. Yoongi sets his bowl on the coffee table, and grabs Jimin's hand, "I was scared Jimin," he explains, "you never said anything about dating, and I was scared of only been a friend with benefits to you. To be honest, I really like you. I didn't like getting hit, but I know you won't do it to me anymore, I like you for who you are, and like I said, I was scared of being rejected," Jimin turned around, tears beginning to form in the corner of his eyes.

"You're so stupid Yoongi," Jimin says, letting the warm tears run down his chubby cheeks, "I thought you didn't like me!" Yoongi cupped the younger's face with one hand, softly stroking his cheek, then leaning in to kiss away his tears. "We're both stupid." He rubbed his nose against Jimin's making him giggle a bit. Their lips connected and moved in sync, this kiss wasn't the most erotic kiss but it was definitely genuine and pure. Just like the love they felt for each other.