Twenty Three

"I knew this was going to happen," Taehyung said, not even surprised. "You're fucking hopeless Chim! How the hell do you expect someone to understand you in such a short amount of time?! how the fuck does your heart and brain work? You beat the shit out of that guy and you expected him to be waiting for you at your house? What the hell were you thinking?!" Taehyung practically shouted, and Jimin couldn't hold back his tears anymore. He began crying uncontrollably. He hated the fact that Taehyung was right. But he hated himself more for even getting his hopes up.

"I really liked him!" Jimin sobbed, "He told me it was okay! He was happy when I left him sleeping in my room! I even made him breakfast Tae!! And he didn't even touch it!!" he continued, letting all of his emotions out, "D-do you know how long it took me to cook that? I burned the toast three times Tae! Three fucking times!" Jimin added. Taehyung nodded, not even paying attention anymore since Jimin's excuses were only getting more ridiculous. But he is his best friend after all , therefore he had to at least act like he was listening.

Earlier when he received Jimin's text message, he automatically knew there was something wrong. Jimin never texted him like that. He knew his friend was trying to find an easy way out of whatever was going on. 30 minutes after Jimin asked him to come over, he arrived at his house. Once inside, he found Jimin laying down on the couch.

When Jimin caught a sight of his best friend, he quickly sat up and jumped up towards his friend

When Jimin caught a sight of his best friend, he quickly sat up and jumped up towards his friend. Taehyung sighed, he was already beginning to imagine what was wrong. He hugged the crying boy, and mentally prepared himself for a depressing and exaggerated story Jimin was about to tell.

"This is why I told you not to get your hopes up," Taehyung said, "And this time I'm not going to help you Jimin. You're always getting yourself into this situations and I'm always having to hear you whine about your sad life"

"I'm sorry," Jimin responded, some sadness still in his voice. There was something about Taehyung that made Jimin instantly forget about his problems all the time, maybe that's why he was his bestfriend. "I wish you were my boyfriend."

Taehyung glared at Jimin, "HA. HA! You said it yourself. You wish!!! Too bad I don't see you that way, " he laughed. Jimin clutched at his chest over his heart pretending to be hurt. "Plus, I met someone." Jimin's eyes widened, "W-what?"

"Sorry Chim, I don't think I'm going to be able to help you anymore. I have to be loyal" Taehyung said, emphasizing on the word loyal, making Jimin cry again. "B-but what the hell? Now I'm left without a boyfriend and without you too?! My life sucks. KILL ME NOW PLEASE!"

"You're so dramatic!" Taehyung sighed, then chuckled at his friend.

"Now if you're done whining and crying, I'm going to head back home,"

"Fine, whatever! Bye! I don't need you either... Bye! I hate you Tae! Have a great fucking life! Bye" Jimin said, as he pushed his now ex-bestfriend out of his house.

"Did you just hear yourself? You said bye like 10 times already," Taehyung laughed, making Jimin slam the door on his face.

"Great! This is fucking great! God must hate me if he likes to make me suffer so much!" he said talking to himself. He flopped back down on his couch and changed the channel to some random ass movie he found on HBO. He was beginning to enjoy the oh so boring movie, when suddenly his phone lit up.

Yoongi <3 : Hey