Sixteen

Racing through the empty stairway, the boys soon came to a halt in front of a tall white door with the number 127 printed on it. Jimin reached for his backpack and grabbed his keys, opening the door for them to walk in.

Yoongi walked in first, sitting in the living room. Meanwhile Jimin started putting his back pack and his keys away. He then sat down next to Yoongi and turned on the tv, searching through the episodes he had previously recorded. A wide smile creeped up on his face, turning around to face Yoongi and apologizing for being so boring. Yoongi only yawned and rested his head on a pillow he had found.

Jimin stood up to get themselves a blanket since they wanted to be comfortable. He came back to find a sleeping Yoongi, who looked extremely cuddly. Jimin smiled at the cute boy, laying the big blanket on top of him. He continued watching his drama in silence, not wanting to wake up his guest.

Jimin's show ended and Yoongi kept shuffling in his sleep, trying to find a comfortable position. After squirming around for a while, unable to get comfy, Yoongi opened his eyes realizing that he was in an unfamiliar place. He sat up and found Jimin starring at him with a cheeky grin, "Good morning sunshine," he said, his grin soon turning into a bright smile, making his eyes disappear. How cute.

Yoongi looked around, noticing that it was still night time. He got up getting ready to leave, when Jimin grabbed his wrist and stopped him from walking away. "Can you stay?" He pouted.

"Um, I don't think I can stay tonight Jimin. I have to work tomorrow," Yoongi answered, giving him a weak smile.

"Please," Jimin begged, "I should have told you earlier but I don't really like scary movies, and the one we saw was a little too much hyung," he added, making Yoongi sigh. Now he felt bad for making Jimin watch that movie. "Fine, but if I stay you have to answer some questions I have okay?" Jimin's eyes lit up, a loud thanks hyung was the only thing he heard before Jimin jumped up from the couch, and hugging him.

~

They discussed the sleeping arrangements, resulting in Yoongi sleeping in Jimin's bedroom, while Jimin would sleep in the extra room. He lives by himself, why does he need an extra room? Maybe those questions would be answered later on.

"So what did you want to ask me hyung?" Jimin asks, while handing Yoongi an extra change of sleeping clothes.

"Why did you lie to me? You said Taehyung was your best friend, but I saw him calling you a whore and slapping you." Jimin stared wide eyed, not knowing how to respond. "He even kissed you," Yoongi added, his voice too soft and weak, making it almost impossible to hear. But Jimin heard it and he also heard the disappointment in his words.

"It's hard to explain Yoongi," the tension between them was so bad it was almost suffocating. Jimin was at a loss for words. Still, he made himself answer Yoongi's question. That was their deal, and Jimin never backed out on his words.

"I didn't lie to you and he is my best friend. And about the name calling... I don't think you'll be able to understand. Normal people can't understand." he said, "Just don't worry about it."

Jimin turned on his heel, back facing Yoongi, then began taking small steps towards his temporary bedroom. A strong grip made him turn around, causing him to face Yoongi who held no expression in his eyes. He blinked in surprise, as Yoongi slammed his small body against the wall, making him wince at the pain. Yoongi took that opportunity to smash his lips against his. Jimin didn't resist and instantly melted on to the kiss. He gasped when Yoongi bit his lower lip, slipping his tongue in right after. The situation was getting heated and Jimin didn't know if he should let it happen or stop him right there.

He reached out to grab Yoongi's face and looked straight into his eyes. Lust and desire written across them. Jimin wanted Yoongi as much as Yoongi wanted him. Then, a long list of questions began running through his mind. What if he actually understands? Does he even like me more than a friend? Should I just enjoy the moment? Jimin didn't have time to decide since a pair of lips were hovering all over his neck, making it hard for him to think clearly.

Damn it. He cursed at himself for what he said next,

"I'll just show you."