Ten

After thinking about it for what seemed to be hours, Jimin finally decided to take his chances and text the phone number that was left on the receipt.

J: Is this Min Yoongi?
Y: Who's this?

Maybe it's not even his phone number, Jimin decided not to text back.

The following day, Jimin received a call from an unknown number, he usually doesn't answer calls from numbers he doesn't know, so he chose to ignore it.
A week went by, and Jimin received yet another phone call from the same number, he decided to ignore it, but this time he would call back after his shift was over. He didn't think anything of it, he actually believed that maybe someone got the wrong number. He just wanted to return the phone call and tell the person that he wasn't the person they were looking for. After his shift ended, Jimin grabbed his car keys, and walked outside. Once outside, he decided to finally call the number back.

Ring. Ring. Ring.
Three rings later and his call was ignored.
Jimin frowned, letting out a small "Fuck this." He was fustrated. He had a long day at work. Hoseok kept tagging him on random pictures on facebook, he also argued with some clients over a stupid order he accidentally messed up, and to add to his shitty day, someone kept annoying him by calling repeatedly while he was trying to get his job done and now that he finally had the time to call back, his call was ignored. Can his day get any worse?

Jimin came to the conclusion that the call wasn't that important anymore, so he started walking towards his car. He just wanted the day to end already. The drive home was silent. Once he reached his apartment, he dropped down on his bed, not even thinking of undressing himself before falling asleep.

Jimin was almost asleep, until he felt his cell phone vibrate in his back pocket. At this point Jimin didn't even care anymore, he was going to press decline but thought he'd might as well answer it, so he did.

Y: Jimin?
J: Yes, that's me. Who is this?
Y: Um, Yoongi.

Jimin struggled to open his eyes, but once he did, he looked at his phone's screen to check who he was talking to. It was that number that he had texted before and the same number that kept calling him last week.

Somehow he managed to wake up and tried to carry on the conversation with Yoongi.

J: Oh hi, I tried calling you back but nobody answered"

Y: Oh sorry, I was kind of busy

J: Oh okay, so why did you leave me your phone number? And why do you keep calling me?

Y: I just wanted to keep an eye on you, you know, because of what happened at the club.

Jimin didn't feel like explaining himself to someone he didn't know quite well, so he only replied with a short "I'm okay" and remained quiet. Hopefully Yoongi would forget about it and change the topic, which surprisingly he did.

"We should hang out, you seem like a fun person to be around," Yoongi added, making Jimin feel a little tingly. Why? Who knows. But Jimin decided to give it a shot anyways and befriend Yoongi, who seemed very interested in building a friendship with him.

"Yeah we should, it's always good to make new friends" a once sleepy and fustrated Jimin, was now fully awake and kind of excited about making a new friend.

"Great, sorry for bothering you Jimin, save my number! I will text you some other time so we can hang out okay?"  Yoongi replied, happiness overflowing in his voice. Their conversation came to an end after saying good night and promising to hang out soon.

Both of the boys slept with a smile on their face that night.