Eighteen

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jimin asked, "How bad can it be? Besides, if you can do it, then I can do it too," he said almost as if he was excited. "Well, first of all. This isn't necessarily about physical pain Yoongi. Its more psychological and emotional than anything else. It's a feeling of not knowing what to expect, and more than anything, it's about trust and consent. The two people involved have a protocol, you come to terms in what is and isn't allowed, there's also safe words." Jimin explained, casually walking around the room, grabbing a choker, some rope and a blind fold.

"I have never done this to anyone since I've always preferred to be bottom. But because I have to show you and teach you, I'm going out of my way and this time you will be my submissive, is that alright?" Yoongi smiled shyly, "It's fine, I trust you."

Jimin made his way to where Yoongi was seated, dropping the stuff he had on top of the bed. He stood between his legs, "Lift your arms up," he said, gently attempting to remove his shirt. "I can do that myself," he laughed, quickly getting rid of his shirt, followed by his skinny jeans. "Once you enter this room, you must follow everything I say, never disobey. Otherwise you will be punished," Jimin said with a serious tone, causing Yoongi to almost immediately stop laughing, Woah, he's so sexy when he's serious.

Jimin grabbed the choker, gently wrapping it around Yoongi's pale neck. "Now go lay across the bed facing up," Yoongi gladly complied. "Arms and legs wide open," he added.

Jimin walked towards the head board, tying a rope to one of the bed posts and to Yoongi's thin wrist, then proceeded to tie the other hand. "How are you feeling right now?" he asked, "Everything's f-fine,"

"Glad to hear that," he climbed up on the bed, planting a small peck on Yoongi's chest, sending shivers down his spine. Then suddenly, his underwear was gone. "Okay, now I feel exposed," he chuckled, beginning to feel a bit nervous.

Jimin ignored the comment, as he walked back to the table where some supplies where placed. He grabbed more rope, and continued to tie Yoongi's legs to the each side of the foot board posts. "I can't move," he said, "That's the point," he sighed. He was getting frustrated, he didn't really want to do this. At first he thought it was a good idea because maybe Yoongi would understand better, but now that he thinks about it, he doesn't want to hurt him. Although he did enjoy seeing him so powerless on the bed, he still wasn't sure if he would even enjoy any of it since usually, he's the one who is tied up to the bed.

"Okay Yoongi, before we begin, is there anything you absolutely are against me doing to your body? Whipping, spanking, paddles, vibrators, choking, gagging, humiliation, plugs, wax, cock rings, clamps, pumps, fisting, anything in particular?" Yoongi thought for a second, "Fisting, no fisting please. Other than that, I'm all yours " he says confidently, "Okay then, our safe word will be red, if you absolutely need me to stop whatever I'm doing, then just say the word and I will immediately stop, understood?"

"Oh and for tonight, call me .. master," Jimin adds, gently covering the boy's cat-like eyes with the black blindfold. "Yes, master."

After Jimin covered Yoongi's eyes, his heart started beating twice as fast. He didn't know what to expect, he was unable to see and the room was silent for a long time. It appeared to him that Jimin was not in the bedroom anymore. Suddenly he heard the sound of  foot steps, they were approaching him. He began feeling anxious. This is it, he thought.

The sound of the flogger hitting the air made Yoongi jump, "Relax, it didn't even touch you," Jimin laughed.

Suddenly a light sting was felt across his bare chest, "that wasn't too bad, was it?" Jimin asked, "N-no." He then felt another sting, this time a bit more painful but still bearable.

"What did I tell you to call me earlier?" the younger asked harshly, "What the f-" He was cut off by yet another stinging whip, which this time it actually hurt since it landed on the same spot as before. "Sorry... master," Jimin smirked, he might actually enjoy this after all.