8.1

Here's the next installment! Be a little tough keeping up with writing, but I'm trying for y'all!!

Simone's sedan was ill-equipped for the uneven ground of the forest's edge. Levi was impatiently warning her not to hit any trees as the car crept forward.

"Calm down, dude. I didn't hit any trees before I met you, and I doubt that'll change anytime soon," Simone insisted again.

"I can't tell," Levi said in a huff.

"We'll since you're so shook, how about you drive next time? Oh, I forgot, you you can't!"

"I could learn."

"You can't even get an ID, let alone a license."

"I learned how to use 3D gear without any teaching, shitty fat ass. This can't be any harder."

Simone considered that for a while as they slid into a small thicket of bushes that hid James' car. She planted a heeled foot on the grassy turf and tested its solidity.

"Get out already," Levi said, walking around the car to stand in front of her.

"I don't want my boots to sink into mud or something!" she said, rising to reveal her white outfit with blue trim. She had taken much joy in sliding her sexy, white thigh-high boots up her buxom legs and she wouldn't see them sullied so easily. She shook the tassels of her shoulder guards and made sure her scarf was perfectly positioned. "I'm President of Honnoji Academy, after all. Is my booty out?" she asked, turning her back to him.

"Define 'out'," he said as he hooked his blade reserves to his gear.

"Can you see any underwear or naked ass?"

" . . . No, but I can definitely tell it's there. A light breeze could expose your 'cakes' to the world."

"No, they'd just see my underwear. And it's a good thing it's night time. The Survey Kids might be hardened vets, but I'd spare them the glory of my panty-drawls."

Simone posed at herself in the car window-utterly pleased with her appearance-until Levi was ready, then began the trek uphill towards the blip on her GPS.

"Not gonna lie, Levi, I'm excited to see y'all do stuff with that 3D gear of yours. What you guys did when the NASA agents were searching for you was freaking cool!"

"Really, now?" he responded, stone-faced as always.

"Yes, yall were like ninjas! I wish I could do some ninja-level shit."

"Maybe you can."

"What? Really? Your strap things probably wouldn't fit me."

"They're adjustable. But if you're scared. . ." he insinuated.

"Damn right. I've never swung through the air with harpoons shooting from my hips," she retorted frankly.

They emerged from the trees into a dell touched by the light of the moon and occupied by James, Erwin, and Armin. Simone assessed James' black sunglasses and black suit with only a small triangle of crisp white shirt visible beneath the jacket and tie. "Men in Black? Agent 'J', I presume?" she guessed.

"You presume correctly. I have no idea who you're dressed as, though," he said with a lost expression.

"Satsuki Kiryuin! Kill la Kill? C'mon, James!" she stomped her kitten heel and flung her hands up. "Anyway, how are y'all?" she asked the two uniformed Corpsmen. They chatted idly until the rest of their group arrived, all in costume or uniform.