Cute Boy-2

Any Kashton (yes I created our own ship name) shippers still out there? Cuz this ship is so far from being the Titanic.

Yes. Ashton and I hit it off really well and we ended up going on 3 more dates. He is a genuinely sweet guy and you know what's the best part? He doesn't treat me differently or weirdly. Let me explain.

I've always grown up being on the heavier side. I used to get affected when people would make jibes at my weight and would laugh at me for not being able to do things that were not possible because of the size of my body. But as the years passed I guess I got kind of accustomed to all the mockery that now it doesn't even affect me anymore. In fact I am also able to laugh along with the people who laugh at me! I wont say I've grown to accept that plus-size is also beautiful but I'm trying. And I know one day I will be able to call myself beautiful.

Why I explained all that was because I wanted to mention how....genuine Ashton is. He didn't once tell me anything about my size or weight, and I'm not talking about making a joke. He did not even seem to care. He accepted my body size as what it actually is, just another body size!!

Well anyway, it's a Saturday and Ashton and I have planned to try out this new place called Sizzle. We heard they have amazing pasta.

And another point. Ashton lets me pay if I want to. He doesn't get all super macho and masculine. He lets me pay if I ask to. How effin great is he??

I'm waiting for him near the exit of the car park and all I can think about is how amazing the pasta is gonna be. He pulls up near me and as I get in he greets me saying "Hey beautiful." I really shouldn't have applied blush today. My natural blush when I'm around Ashton is more than enough.

"Hey ugly." I greet him back.

"I didn't know you talk to yourself." He retorts back.

"Hmmm....I wonder where the girl you just called beautiful disappeared." I say squinting around.

Ashton is silent for a few seconds.

"K. I give up. I'm not able to think of a better response."

"Haha!! You shouldn't have even tried!! Well, what plans do we have after Sizzle? I'm free today." I say.

"Didn't know you were expensive yesterday."

"You're such a dumb piece of shit you know that?"

"You never fail to remind me every day. But anyways I was thinking we could chill at my place for a bit. You know maybe Netflix and chiilll". He drawls.

"Yeah sure just Netflix and just chill. Calm your panties." I knew he was just kidding though. Both of us were a bit sensible in that department I guess. We just knew it was too early for any hanky panky. Heck we hadn't even kissed yet!

We arrive at Sizzle and it looks really cool! There's a great ambience and it seems pretty crowded but we get a table quickly. We sit down and while looking at the menu, it's like I'm in some parallel universe. I mean they have pastas here such as Macaroni Cupcakes and Fruit infused pasta. That sounds.....not very tasty. I don't trust myself to be able try something new and weird so I go for a simple Cheese pasta. But Ashton seems quite brave. He chooses a Potato Chip Pasta and when it arrives I can't help but drool. It looks delicious!! Ashton notices me staring. "Want some?" I'm shocked. I knew he was sweet and polite. But God sharing food!! I nod and open my mouth but jerkface pulls away and says "Naah. I'm not a gentleman." And then he laughs. But while laughing he also puts a piece if his dish onto my side-plate.

"Just so you know. This act of sharing is not going to be reciprocated. I ain't sharing my cheese pasta."

"Yeah yeah. I don't need you to share your dish."