Glasses : Epilogue

Obviously Emma was devastated after what Nick did.

"I'm never talking to a guy again. Except you. And Adam. I'm never falling for sweet gestures. I'm not even going to look at a guy, or even a girl, except my mom and my......AARRGGHH!!"

"Emma, calm down. Here have some more ice-cream." said Aiden.

"I can't believe I fell for his sweet words. He's such an a-hole. URGH! I hate him!!" Emma screamed, burying her face into her pillow.

"I know. He's a douche. Anyway, we all fall sometimes in life. Each mistake, each heartbreak, is a new armour."

Emma gaped at Aiden "Wow, that was poetic and...deep."

"Maybe my hidden talents are finally coming out. Like I did." said Aiden smirking.

Emma smiled at him. "But seriously I'm never falling in love again. Its not worth my time. I need to focus on my goals, and I guess I'll marry my dreams. I don't need love in my life."

"Hey hey, don't say that. That's not true. Love is a beautiful thing. You just need to find the right person to experience it with. And yes, you should focus on your goals and achieve them, but have a little space for love too. Now c'mon wipe away those tears and smile. You are a strong person. You have fallen, but now you're gonna rise again. You're going to work hard and achieve all your dreams in life. And you'll also fall in love. Okay?"

And that's exactly what Emma did. She graduated from high school, got into her dream university on a full scholarship. She also fell in love with Logan, another hard worker just like her and they went on to live a happy life, together.

(A/N : Sorry, I'm not very good at endings :p

I have put up the cast! Do check them out!)