33|TRICKSTER✔

" I remained too much inside my headand ended uplosing my mind

and ended up
losing my mind. "

_____________

"YOUR POWERS are at their strongest."
"You're very dangerous."
"Be careful, Lilly."

The words of Doctor Deaton seems to repeat over and over and over again, like an echo having no end.

After we were given the news that in order to save Stiles, we must change him into a werewolf, I had informed Deaton about my shifting, and since then, hid words refused to leave my mind.

And oh god, how I wish they would.

"This is everything non-lethal I could find." Allison states , her voice snapping my out of my messy thoughts as I snap my gaze to my friend.

"Take all of it." Chris says, eyeing the non lethal weapons placed neatly in a bag on top of their desk in the study room.

Upon the news that we had received only a few hours prior, we were all rather pessimistic.

Stiles had escaped out of Eichen house. How he managed to escaped the extremely well guarded facility? We have no freaking idea.

And I know , for a fact , that it had not been Stiles' idea to escape the nut house, but the evil doings and thoughts of the Nogitsune that has possessed his mind,yet again.

"What's the plan here?" Mr. Stilinski speaks up, arms crossed, his eyes tired, obviously due to the lack of sleep.

"Our best shot right now is for Derek to pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House, especially if he went through something stressful there." Argent explains.

"Should all five of us be going to the same place?"

"Where else has Stiles been showing up?"

"The school, the hospital."

"Hold on, we did this already," Derek catches our attention, interrupting the whirlwind of words being exchanged and I come to know he's right.

"Derek's right. We have done this already.
Stiles goes missing. We look for him. We fall right into the Nogitsune's trap. Like at the hospital." Derek nods at my words,

"He's getting us to repeat the same move."

"It's a trickster. Fox's, Nogitsunes, it's all a big game to them. We need to be a step ahead."

"So what do we do? Wait for him to come to us?" Allison ponders, her hair a little messy from her running her hand through them. A nervous habit of hers.