Chapter 1: To Seoul

I just graduated from high school in Chicago. My friend, Cindy is moving to Korea to learn about the culture and get a degree from Dulwich College School. She showed me all these cool songs by Koreans called kpop. I instantly fell in love with 2NE1, BIGBANG, NU'EST, and JYJ. Koreans seem to like everything being capital...

Anyway, she wanted someone to go with her. Dad agreed but only if I can get into Seoul National University or University of Seoul. (He only knew about these). So I applied and got accepted at Seoul National. The courses I signed up for are Korean Language and Literature, Korean History, and Korean Music. I know, I know. I first wanted to learn more about the country first then get into the whole real studies. 

Cindy got the tickets for us. Our flight was tomorrow at 6 am (!). My parents decided to throw us (mainly me) a little party. All my, Cindy's, and very close family friends (like 3 of them) were invited. Of course though, I had to cook since I cook like a pro, or so people say so.

The next morning, I did a final check if I had everything. By around 4 am Cindy came with her parents to pick my family and I. I did a final final last check to really make sure I got everything. It's not like I can come back when ever I want if I forgot something. 

I got my two suitcases and bag that had the G-Dragon logo' One of a Kind' on it. I was wearing CL's 'The Baddest Female' sweatshirt with blue skinny jeans, ripped a little at the knees. I had my favorite Converse sneakers on. After I got my stuff into the car, I got my purse and got my butt into the silver van.

Once we reached Seoul Airport and got our luggage, we left to find a taxi to take us to our temporary hotel so we can find a new place. 

At the hotel, I took out my new computer my parents gave me on my high school graduation as a gift. I searched up the area around our colleges to find us a place. 

After I found a few, we took a quick nap.