Chapter 4: That really happened...

It's been a month now and I've fallen into a pattern: waking up, university, going to work, coming home, cooking, homework, then sleep just to repeat it all over again unless it's Saturday which I only have work from 4 PM to 12 AM or Sunday which is the only time I'm able to sleep in and not give a fudge.

I wake up again to my phone alarm. It's Thursday, 5 AM. Time to get ready.

**Outfit worn**

**Outfit worn**

Once I leave the apartment, it's about 5 AM. Once I've reached the university, it's 5:40 AM. Right on time like always. Class starts at 6 AM. Once university is over, it's 1 PM. I have about an hour to get to work. By 2 PM, I'm at work, cleaning floors and waiting tables.

Suddenly there's this huge group of boys that look like grown men but are acting like boys, so I'm calling them boys, walk in and ask for a table. My boss tells me to go wait them, they are their best costumers. I agreed, although I didn't want to.

As I walk up to their table, I can catch a few Korean words and phrases. They're talking about how hard it was to shot a scene(??) or how hard the dance moves were... Who the hell are these guys?

"Annyeo," I say politley. "Naneun dangsin-ege mueos-eul eod-eul su-issda?" (What may I get you?)

"Ah, ne," answers one of them, he has long pink hair, mosquito sunglasses, and half his face is covered with a face mask. Which was nothing new.

They all ordered what they wanted then I took it to the chefs in the back.

I took it back and once it was ready, I was asked to serve. So I did. Once I gave them their food, I went to serve other tables. A little while later, I noticed one of the 'boys' were watching me. I didn't think too much of it.

A little while later, he asked me to come over.

"Do you have napkins?"

"Umm... yes. Right there," I reply, pointing at the napkin container.

"Right. Sorry."

"No, It's fine," I say, with a smile.

He returns the smile and says,"I like your smile."

"Umm... Kamsahamnida," I say.

I try to leave so I can get back to work but he grabs my wrist. I look down at his hand. He has a tattoo similar to G-Dragon, a walking heart in a box and on top 'Vita Dolce'.

I look up at him, after a while, he lets go. Now his whole table was looking at us.

"Sorry," he says.

"It's fine," I say, again. "Do you need something?" I ask.

"Umm... Ani," He says.

"OK. Well I better go see if anyone else does."