Chapter 5: Should I Go?

Rose P.O.V

"You did great Rose," says my manager, Jae-Hyun.

"Gamsa ibnida," I say with a bow.

"Anytime they come, I want you to serve them OK?"

"Umm.. Yeah. Cool," I say, surprised.

"Oh, and I think one of them left you a note. He told me to give you this. Here." He hands me their bill. I'm so confused. I open it and read it. It says:

Please meet me outside of the amusement park, at the parking lot exit at 7 PM. I really hope to see you there.

"Oh God," I think to myself. The creep with the half face mask and sunglasses that was watching me and grabbed my wrist and asked me for some napkins when there was a container full of them at the table.

"Also," begins my boss. "I think you should go. You'll be surprised. Clearly, you have no idea who it was."

"Did you read the note?" I ask.

"Maybe."

I look down at the note and ask, "You really think I should go?"

"Yes."

"What if... you know?"

"What?"

"I don't know him. What if he... does... something?"

"You'll be fine, I promise. His friends and him are loyal costumers. They come here often."

"Maybe I should bring a friend."

"If you feel you have to," says Jae-Hyun, kind of annoyed now. "You don't trust me?"

"No, it's not that... He's a stranger... and a bit of a creep..."

"Why? Because he wanted to talk to you? Because he was watching you? Because he wanted to talk to you? I don't know but it seems like he probably likes you."

"OK, OK. I'll go meet him and not bring my friend, happy?" Yeesh!

"I promise, he is a good guy. You'll like him."

My manager asked me to stay a little longer because the cafe was so busy. He said he'll give me overpay so why not?

So after the cafe was empty, I cleaned up. It was only me and Jae-Hyun.

"Do you know him?" I finally ask.

"Who?" asks Jae-Hyun.

"The guy who gave me the note."

"Ah, ne. He comes here a lot with his friends and sometimes his dates. Now don't start asking me if he has been dating Kiko and if they argue and stuff."

"No of course not... wait... what?"

"Oops. I should go. I have some paper work to fill out."

"Wait!Tell me who it is!" I whine.

"I think you know who it is thanks to my big mouth..."

Is it really... No, it can't be. Cuz like why would G-Dragon be interested in me? Maybe he wants something from me, you know, if it really IS G-Dragon. But it can't be, right? Ugh.

**Thanks for reading my story! I am so grateful! Please give me advise on how I can make my story better.**

**Please comment and share. Thanks!**

**Also, make sure to check out On the Path to Fame.**