Chapter 16: Introduced to BIGBANG

At the end of my work shift, a guy in a face mask and sunglasses, walks in through the door of Hard Rock Cafe. It's nearly empty since we are closing soon. He sits at a table and another waiter that is new named Min Jun, comes to take his order. He says something to him and starts to walk my way as I am just finished with taking another customer's order and taking it to the back. He meets me by the door.

"Table three says he wants you to take his order," he tells me.

"I'm on it," I reply.

 I go into the back and give the cooks the order. I go back to the front and go to table three to take his order.

"Yes, sir. May I take your order?" I ask in Korean, taking out my pad and pen.

"Yes. I would like a drink, nae Jangmi."

"Ji-Yong?!" I say, surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see my girlfriend," he says. "Oh and for a drink."

I giggle. "Right." He tells me what drink he wants and I go to the bar to get it for him. When I return, he asks when my shift ends to what I say, "In about 15 minutes."

"I'm waiting," he says, as he picks up his glass to drink and I turn and walk away and finish my shift. 

After the last person leaves, I lock the front door and go to Min-Jun.

"Hey," I say.

"Hi," he says, turning to me. He is two years younger than me.

"Could you please lock the place up today?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure," he says, surprised but happy. This is his fourth time for him. But done it tons of times.

I tell him the things he needs to do which is mostly just cleaning up.

"I am counting on you," I say, very serious.

"Don't worry," he replies. "You go hang out with your friend."

"Great. See you Monday."

G-Dragon leads me to his car. He brought his Aventador. He drives me to the YG club, explaining that YG Family was their since TOP is leaving next week. That made me nervous and excited. I am about to meet my idols.

First, he took me home so I can change. I kept saying I needed to so he let me. I went to my closet to look for an outfit.

 I went to my closet to look for an outfit

^Outfit^

Once we get there, he gives his car to a vallet and we go inside. Mr. YG is DJing while there are sweaty drunk bodies everywhere.

"Don't drink anything," GD warns me. "Be careful. Stay with me, OK?"

"OK," I say, Turning my head to nod my head at him. I'm trying to look for CL, Black Pink, or one of the BIGBANG members. These are my main idols but my eyes find Tablo and his wife on the dancefloor near a huge group of girls. I think GD knows I'm looking there.