Chapter 10: Seoul Forest (GD P.O.V)

I stop in a parking lot which makes Jangmi worried.

"We are here," I say, putting on my mask and glasses and opening my door.

"Umm.." I her her say before closing the door.

I went around to open her door, wanting to impress her with my manners.

"Aren't you coming?" I teased.

"Yeah, I just," she says as she gets out.

I chuckle. She's cute.

"I understand. You don't know why I brought you here," I say, while she closes the door.

"Kinda," she says.

"Come on," I say, opening the hood.

I take out a bag of food and drinks then close the hood. I take her hand, her soft hand, and lead her into the forest.

We stop in front of a lake. I open the bag and take out a blanket for us to sit on. I ask her to help me lay it on the ground. I put the bag down on the blanket and tells her to sit on the blanket with me.

She does as I say. Then I take out some containers out of the same bag. It's some cheese sandwiches.

"I can't really make anything else other than sandwiches," I say, slightly embarrassed that I can't cook something better.

"It's okay," I say.

I take out two cups, two cans of soda, and some vodka. I pour some soda into the cup then some vodka. In Korea, friends get together to drink.

"Gomabseubnida," I say and take a sip out of my cup and so does she. She starts coughing.

"Are you okay?" I ask, worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she says, in between coughs.

I think of a way to help her. I start rubbing her back. She stops coughing so I stop rubbing her back.

"Oh my God," she says. "That is strong."

"What? No it's not... Is this your first time drinking?" I asks.

Don't a lot Americans drink?

"Maybe?"

She obviously isn't one of them.

I rolls my eyes at her because she was stupid for not telling me. She probably didn't want to hurt my feelings which was cute though. I reach into the bag again to take out a bottle of water. I open it and put it near her beautiful pink lips so she can drink it to get the taste out of her mouth.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask, with worry and shock in my voice.

"I dunno," she answers, but I know she does.

I empty her cup into the grass and put only soda into it.

"Please tell me next time, okay?" I say, soflty.

"Okay," she says.

I open a container and hand her a sandwich. I begin to eat and she does too.

"How long have you been here?" he asks after a while.

"Like 6 months?"

"What do you think of Seoul so far?"

"It's beautiful. It's what a city is suppose to be."

"Have you gone site seeing?"

"No, not really."

"Is there anywhere you want to go that you have in mind?"