Chapter 8: Car Conversation

"GD once said if there any girl VIP who attracted his attention, he's gonna pull whatever it takes and any chances to talk to her." from http://thejunkle.blogspot.com/2012/04/100-facts-profiles-of-g-dragon-bigbang.html

Rose P.O.V
While in Ji-Yong's Lamborghini, he tried to have a conversation with me but all I could say was either 'Yes' or 'No'. I was so nervous and shy. My heart was pounding so hard in my chest, it felt like it was about to explode.

"So, what are you doing here?" he asks.

"Umm..." I say, just staring at him.

And then...

"I'm a huge fan. I have very album of BIGBANG and yours. I've never really been to a concert of yours or BIGBANG but I've always wanted to," He's completely freaked out and surprised by my sudden willpower to talk. Even I don't know where this is coming from. Way to go, Rose. Scare him away.

"Anyway, I heard about Seungri and his car accident. Glad he's okay. But he really needs to be more careful while on the road. It's kinda how Princess Diana died... " Shut up! SHUT UP!

"I was in a car accident once. It was minor though. My brotherand I were driving and it was snowing so the roads were really slippery. We were at a red light when a guy behind us tried to stop and when he did, he slid right into the back of our car. And boy, Dad was not happy." Okay, that's enough. "It was his car that we were using because my brother, James by the way, didn't have a car. He wasn't gonna pay for the damage and for some reason I was dragged into this too." Why am I still talking?

"I'm glad TOP is okay too. Life is filled with bullshit. It's much harder for you guys since you're always in the spotlight since you guys are so famous and attractive and talented." No metter how many times I kept telling myself to shut the fuck up, I would talk even more. "I had a friend who had a drug problem. Unfortunatly, she didn't make it. I also had another friend who had a bad case of depression. I did too but I only cut myself." G-Dragon was about to say something but I wouldn't stop talking. And after that nothing made sense. "Did I mention I have ADHD?" Why am I telling him this? "I'm also bipolar, like Demi Lovato. I also get really nervous and just start blabbering about stuff and I don't even know what I'm talking about. Which means I should probably shut up now." Thank you! You've embarrassed yourself enough!

"You forgot to answer my question.." 

"I think I should stop talking. Or you're gonna get a recap of whatever it was that I was talking about."

"It's okay. It's nice that I'm not the one being bombarded with question for once."

"Okay, well you're gonna have to re ask that question 'cuz I don't remember..."

"What are you in Korea for?" he asks again with a chuckle.

"Oh, right. My friend wanted to become an English teacher either in Japan or Korea. I thought Korea would be better and safer since Japan has so many earthquakes. She didn't want to come alone and asked me to come with her. So I did but after I passed the test that has to be taken in order to attend college or universities."