Chapter 17: GD's House

**GD's Real House Pictures**

Enjoy!**

Enjoy!**

I get up and he leads me to his bathroom so I can freshen up. He gives me a toothbrush to borrow. When I come out, he gives me a huge shirt to change into so I can get out of this.

We then go to his kitchen. I look around while he takes me there. He just watches me.

He picks a kiss on my cheek and says, "This is the living room. Here's the kitchen."

There is someone in there and I gasp and hold on to GD.

"It's OK," he chuckles. "That's my chef."

*IDK if he really does have one, but let's pretend he does.*

"Oh. Hi," I say.

The chef smiles and says something in Korean. Man I gotta learn more.

GD asks me what I would like.

"Anything edible and without seafood. Unless it's fish."

GD chuckles. "You heard the lady."

"Ahh... Ne," he replies with a bow and turns to cook something.

GD takes my hand and leads me back into the living room. He plops himself on the couch and I sit next to him. He takes a remote and turns the TV on.

He kisses me forehead as he turns the chanel to watch something.

I see my face and he stops and goes back to where he saw my face.

It's a Korean celebrity news, or really just gossip, show.

They are talking about how a girl, me, was seen with GD last night at the YG owned club and then later leave together with Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin.

"Oh no," he says. "I'm really sorry."

My phone rings on my bag that's on the table in front of us. I forgot I even had a purse.

I take it out and slide the botton to answer. It's Cindy. She just got home and wondered where I was. I tell her.

"And where the fuck were you?"

"Umm... Rose. I have a boyfriend."

"What really? I'm so happy for you. Why didn't tell me?" GD stars at me, curious about my sudden moof change.

"I wanna move in with him."

"What?" My anger to happiness went back to angry and shocked. I can't pay the rent alone nor do I have anywhere else to go.

"You can move in with GD."

"No. I can't." I sigh. "I'll figure it out." I hang up.

"What's wrong?" asks GD, worried.

I sigh. "Nothing." I change the subject. "I'm hungry."

He kisses my nose. And right then the chef says something to GD. And he replies. The Chef disappears again. When he reappears he has two trays with food.

GD tries to ask what happened on the phone phone again, once the chef is gone, but my shake my head and change the subject again.

"What are we gonna do about the media?"

He pits his hand through his hair.

"I don't know. What I usually do. When I go on an interview or show, I'll say something like your my sister's friend and wanted to meet the rest of BIGBANG. So I did."

I nod my head.

"But that means you have to meet her." My eyes go wide. "I told her I'm gonna stop by today." I turn to look at him woth my wide eyes.

"What?"

He kisses my nose.

"She will like you. Don't worry."

After we eat, he drives me to my place. I change into new clothes.

 I change into new clothes

^Outfit^

I slowly go back downstairs trying to delay me meeting his sister, Dami.