Chapter 6: At the Corner (Rose P.O.V)

I can't believe I'm doing this. What if it's GD? What if it's some random guy looking for a one night stand? What if he rapes me?! I think to myself.

What if G-Dragon is looking for a one night stand?!?!

No. That's more of Seungri (Meant no offence) than GD. OK. Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. It's OK. Hehe. Inhale, exhale. Like GD's tattoos...

By now I, reached the corner the guy told me to meet him at. A few moments later, I see a black matte Lamborghini stop near the corner. A guy opens the door and comes out. I don't see who it is yet because I'm near-sited. I probably should have brought my glasses.

All I can make out right now was that the hair was some weird yellow or light green color.

He's walking this way... Should I run? Why can't I move? Now I start to freak out.

I can't feel my legs. Oh my God, I can't feel my legs. Do I have legs? Wait. Of course I do. Otherwise I would have been on the concrete sidewalk alright now.

He's in the same get up he was in when he was at the restaurant. A mask and sunglasses.

He stops in front of me.

"Anneong," he says, and bows.

"Anneong," I say, with a bow.

"I didn't really think you'd come."

"I wasn't going to until my manager Jae-Hyun told me I should since he knows you and you're a good guy and that you come to the cafe a lot with your friends and sometimes dates"-I can tell he's holding in laughter and he is a little shocked too. But I keep rambling about... OK, I don't even know what I'm rambling about right now.- "He told me he might know who you've dated but then he's all like I don't want you to ask me if he's dated Kiko"- He rolls his eyes but I can tell he is still smiling through the face mask though.- "But of course I don't really care though. That's none of my business. Unless you want me to care, I'll care. But if you don't want me to I won't. I heard that you were hacked. Were you hacked? Did you find out who it was? If not, my little brother, James, he's really good with that kinda stuff. I saw your tattoo. And I was wondering... Are you GD?" I finally ask.

He laughed. I just stood there confused and embarrassed.

"What?" I ask.

"You're adorable," he says, while still chuckling.

"Umm... Thanks?"

"So are you off today?"

"Not really. Jae-Sun said I can take a break to see you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. So are you G-Dragon? If not, please tell me who you are."

"Right. Come on. Let's go to my car and I'll tell you."

"Why not here? Why in the car?" I ask, nervous.

"Too many people here," he says, then turns and walks towards his car.

Ugh. I follow. I really need to know who the hell he is.

In the car, he takes of his face mask to reveal a toothy grin. And off comes the glasses and...

OMG.

I gasp. And just stare.

It really is G-Dragon.

He turns to look at me.

"Hi," he says. "I'm G-Dragon or GD. But you can call me Ji-Yong," he says, then smiles.

"H-h-hi," I stammer.

He chuckles and asks,"What is your name?"

"Rose?" Why did I ASK my name?

"Jangmi? Is it okay if I call you that?" OMG. He just gave me a nickname!

"Uh-huh." He was smiling at me.

"Where would you like to go, Jangmi?"

"I dunno."

 **Thanks for Reading!**

**Please check out On the Path to Fame!**