Chapter 9: Seoul Forest (Rose P.O.V)

**So sorry I'm updating after such a long time. I got the flu but I'm a lot better now so as you can see, wrote the next chapter.**

G-Dragon stops in a parking lot which scares me.

"We are here," he says, putting on his mask and glasses and opening his door.

"Umm.." I begin, staring at the door, thinking about how to say "I'm afraid. I don't know if I can trust you," without sounding stupid.

While I thought this, G-Dragon opened the door.

"Aren't you coming?" he teased.

"Yeah, I just," I say.

He chuckles.

"I understand. You don't know why I brought you here," he says, while closing the door.

"Come on," he says, opening the hood.

Why the hood? I think to myself. Oh yeah, the hood is where the stuff can be placed. But then what is he getting?

He takes out a bag the closes the hood. He takes my hand and leads me into the forest. We stop in front of a lake. He opens the bag and takes out a blanket. He asks me to help him lay it on the ground. He puts the bag down on the blanket and tells me to sit on the blanket. I do as he says. Then he takes out some containers out of the same bag. It's some sandwiches.

"I can't really make anything else other than sandwiches," he says, slightly embarrassed.

"It's okay," I say.

He takes out two cups, two cans of soda, and some vodka. He pours some soda into the cup then some vodka. I don't drink but I was afraid to say so since in Korea, friends get together to drink. So when he hands me the cup, I just say "gomabseubnida." He takes a sip out of his and so do I. I start coughing.

"Are you okay?" he asks, worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say, in between coughs.

He starts rubbing my back. I finally stop after a minute.

"Oh my God," I say. "That is strong."

"What? No it's not... Is this your first time drinking?" he asks.

"Maybe?"

He rolls his eyes at me and reaches into the bag again to take out a bottle of water. He opens it and put it near my lips so I can drink it.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked, with worry and shock in voice.

"I dunno," I say, but I do.

He empties my cup and puts pure soda into it.

"Please tell me next time, okay?"

"Okay," I say.

He opens a container and hands me a sandwich. I begin to eat and he does too.

"How long have you been here?" he asks after a while.

"Like 6 months?"

"What do you think of Seoul so far?"

"It's beautiful. It's what a city is suppose to be."

"Have you gone site seeing?"

"No, not really."

"Is there anywhere you want to go that you have in mind?"

"The Kimchi Museum!" I say excitedly. Oops.

He just chuckles.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. You like kimchi?" he says, with his adorable smile that makes my heart beat skip a beat.