Chapter 14: First REAL Date

G-Dragon stops in front of a big building.

"We are here," he says, opening his door and came around to open the door for me.

"Come on," he says, leading me into the building to an elevator that led to the roof of a restaurant. 

I was amazed at what I saw

I was amazed at what I saw. Roses everywhere.

"Roses. Like your name. And your my Jangmi," he explained.

The whole floor was empty, as well.

"Why is it empty?" I say, in aw.

"I might have booked the whole floor."

My mouth drops to the floor.

"What?" I say, shocked.

He takes me to the only table in the center and takes off his mask and glasses. I can actually see his face now.

"So what do you think?" he asks.

"It's amazing. But why did you book the whole damn floor?"

"So can have privacy. Sometimes fans or random people take pictures and post them or give them to media for money."

"Oh okay. If that's the reason..."

 We didn't have any menus which confused me. But after a few minutes, they served us some food.

"I also preordered everything. I asked you last night for a reason."

Sure enough, bulgogi, kimbap, white rice, and several different types of kimchi.

We ate and talked. After we were finished, GD took me to a Korean bakery type place and were we tried different types of sweets like Hwagwaja, Hwangnam Ppang, Yagkwa, Hotteok, and the famous Teok or rice cakes.

Then he took me home.