Chapter 19: Farewell to TOP

TOP is gonna leave to do his military service today. I het dressed and meet GD downstairs. We are all gonna go to his place and say our good-byes before he leaves.

 We are all gonna go to his place and say our good-byes before he leaves

^Outfit^

GD calls me to let me know he's downstairs. I finish up makeup and head downstairs to see GD in his White Bently.

It's the first time I'm going to TOP's house. And I guess you can say it's my first time meeting him too since he was way to drunk to remember the club 'incident.'

I didn't get to meet Daesung - because we wasn't there - and Seungri - because he was too busy with his circle of girls.

Once we are in front of TOP's apartment building, GD leads me to his flat.

Daesung answers the door. He kindly  greets me and bows. Seungri comes and puts his arm around me which is how he greets me and makes me really uncomfortable. GD must have gotten felt I was uneasy and gives Seungri a look to step away becuase he apruptly takes his arm off me. TOP is next.

"I believe we've met before but I don't really remember," says TOP, after greeting me with a bow.

"Yeah," I say, with a giggle.

There's a knock on the door and realize Taeyang and his girlfriend aren't here yet.

They greet us all and Hyo Rin sits by me and Taeyang sits with her. GD, Taeyang, Hyo Rin, and I have a conversation. I don't say as much though. TOP calls Taeyand and GD to join them and Hyo Rin and I are left alone.

Hyo Rin does most of the talking.

The boys are loud now and Hyo Rin and I eavesdrop on their conversation and laugh when they do something funny.

Soon, it's time for TOP to leave. Seungri leaves first cause he has a meeting for his business to go to. Taeang and Hyo Rin leave and so does and GD and I.

GD takes me to his place and Taeyang and Hyo Rin come too. They stay for dinner and then leave. Jolie stays with me while I talk to Hyo Rin while Gaho stays with GD.

Once they leave, GD takes me hand and leads me to the couch. After about an hour, I turn to ask GD to drive me home but he is asleep. So I just put my head on his chest and, soon fall asleep.