My Birth-day

HI!!! I'm back! I apologize for not updating but I really didn't receive any feedback or followers, so I was like "well maybe they don't like my story" So today I just checked and I had 34 views! Maybe it's not that much compared to other stories but it made me happy. I promise I will update every day from now on! 

This contains some inappropriate stuff so be careful!! 

A POV

"America?" I heard Maxon's voice from the door.

"I'm in here!" Maxon opened the door of my bathroom, and picked his head. When he saw me he grinned.

"I want you to come over for a minute," he announced. I raised an eyebrow, and took his hand.

"Where?"

"You'll see. It's a surprise."

"You know I don't like surprises, Maxon."

"Well you are going to get a lot after you marry me." We laughed, and I planted a kiss on his cheek. He smiled at the gesture, and turned me around to give me the most loving kiss. After a while I pulled back. He frowned in displeasure, and tried to bring me over to his lips again, but I shook my head.

"We need to control ourselves, Your Majesty," I scolded.

He huffed, and pouted but I just shook my head. "Just one before we go inside?"

"Fine," I mumbled, and pulled the back of his neck toward me. His lips met mine, and the familiar sparkle flashed inside my heart. We pulled back both grinning, and Maxon opened the door of a room.

It was dark, and Maxon guided me inside. Curiosity was devouring me, until the lights came on ,and confetti was thrown on me.

"Surprise!" I saw Marlee, Carter, Lucy and Aspen throwing confetti at me. I laughed as Maxon hugged me from behind.

"What are we celebrating?" I asked.

"You don't know, Mer?" Aspen asked, and I shook my head.

"Tomorrow is your birthday!" Marlee exclaimed, and I gasped in realization. Between all the busy days, and the wedding planning, I had completely forgotten about my birthday.

"Oh right," I mumbled, and they all chuckled.

"Come on, let's start the party!" Aspen said. Maxon and I cuddled in a heart shape sofa, Lucy and Aspen were leaning into each other on the couch, and Marlee and Carter sat on the floor.

"When is the wedding, again?" Carter asked.

"In 3 weeks," Maxon said annoyed. "I wanted it to be 3 days."

I laughed, "You don't know how hard it is to plan a wedding!" I scolded.

"I don't need all that fancy stuff. I just need you," Maxon said brushing his fingers to my chin.

"Ugh, you love birds. Maxon if you are going to start with your cheesy words I am going to tie you far away from my best friend," Marlee complained.

Maxon just grinned, and held me tight, teasing her. Then he kissed my cheek. "You just make Carter and I look like two teenagers in their first awkward date!" Marlee exclaimed, and smirked at Carter.

"How about us? We are not even married!" Aspen said.

"Stop complaining you two," I said. "So what are we doing?"