I Want Chocolate

Hola! 

M POV

"Darling?" I called peaking my head through the door. 

"Hm?" America called her hands busy with diapers and a whimpering baby.

"I have a surprise for you"

"What is it?" she giggled finishing changing Ahren. Our baby boy stopped whining and started playing with his own feet.

Right then, Marlee entered the room with Kile in her arms. "I'm babysitting tonight so you guys can have some relax time," she said a hand on her hip.

"What? Are you sure?" America asked worriedly.

Marlee nodded and I passed a hand through her waist. "Shall we go?"

America hesitated for a minute looking at our children before she nodded yes. We said goodbye and wished Marlee good luck as I guided her to the roof. 

"How long has it been when we had a lone time like this?" America sighed as clung into my arm, resting her head against my shoulder.

"I know. You spend more time with the children than me," I shrugged and America laughed.

She poked my cheek with her finger, "I love you"

"I love you too"

We arrived at the roof; a picnic basket and a couple of blankets set for us. We sat down and started eating and talking just enjoying each other presence.

"Oh right," I said looking inside the picnic basket. 

"What?"

"Nicoletta sent us a gift."

"Really? What is it?" she asked leaning over me.

"Viola!" I cheered revealing a bright sparkling wine. "From Italy"

America cheered and clapped her hands bringing two wine glasses. We poured some and clicked our glasses. 

Slowly the amount of wine in the bottle started to reduce, and America's cheeks were getting red. 

"Maaaxxxooonnn~" she called her head on my knees. 

"What?"

"Maaaaxxxooonnn Caaaallliiixxx Scchhrreeaavvee" 

I laughed and tilted her head to see her. "Are you drunk?"

"What?" she yelled standing straight up. 

"I am not drunk! How dare you~ I am Queen!" she yelled as she plopped down on me again.

I laughed amused at seeing my wife drunk for the first time. It will be a rare view so I decided to have some fun. 

"You are Queen?" I asked.

America giggled and nodded her eyes closed. Suddenly she opened her eyes and gasped. "I remembered"

"What?"

"I want to eat chocolate" 

I bursted laughing earning a confused and annoyed look from America. I covered my mouth to hold the laughter as I searched for the box of chocolates. America squealed at the sight of chocolate and took a bite of a truffle. But instead of eating it hole she was holding it between her teeth with a sad face.

"What's wrong?" I asked putting a finger under her chin. 

"The chocolate is too big," she whined.

"Should I cut it for you?" I asked leaning closer. 

"Hm?" she hummed her lips slightly rising to a smile. 

I leaned closer tilting her chin with my finger. My teeth bit the sweet chocolate between her lips my lips brushing hers. America sighed and I pushed her slightly so she was laying down on the blanket.

Se ate the chocolate that I cut for her and when her tongue tried to clean the chocolate on her lips I stopped her. 

"Wait. I'll help you," I said as I kissed her lips my tongue tasting the sweet chocolate. Soon my tongue slipped into her mouth and America moaned. 

My hand started to brush her dress over her thigh, and her hands made her way to my chest. She started to unbutton my shirt and my hand brushed the zipper of her dress. Suddenly she opened her eyes and stared at me with unbelief. She pushed me out of her and stood up putting her hands over her chest.

"How dare you! I am a married woman" she chided glaring at me.

I sighed. "Yes you are and you are married to me, Miss."

"No I'm not"

I smiled and held her hand which she took hesitantly.

"Yes you are, darling," I said eager to finish what we had started earlier.

She gasped. "How do you know that Maxon calls me that?"

"Because I am Maxon."

"Prove it," she said crossing her arms.

I thought for a second. How do I prove to my drunk wife that I am Maxon Schreave?

"Well, I met you at The Selection and you called me stuck up when I saved you from your panic attack. I had to bet first time in my life to get you in a date with me which ended with an ice pack in my groin. We fought... a lot but we ended up getting married anyways. I love you, you love me and we love our children. And now you are drunk asking me to prove myself that I am me."

"Wow... I guess you are really Maxon."

"Yes I am" I smiled.

And once again she gasped.

" I want chocolate."

This story was suggested by Elogoic... Guys I am out of ideas but I want to keep writing so if you guys want me to write something please leave them in the comments!!