Our First Valentine's Day

Hola!! Enjoy!

Rated R- read in your own discretion

M POV:

I had various mixed feelings, about this day. It was a day where America and I celebrated our love, where we can recall the time we fell for each other. We will exchange gifts and kiss during a romantic dinner. 

But it was also nerve racking. It would be our first valentine day to celebrate as a couple, and personally, my first. I knew the of the traditional gifts and how to treat your partner, but it was different. America was officially my fiancee, and I wanted to give her the best Valentines Day ever. However, I was lost in deciding which gift to give her, how could I make this day special. She has no idea how much stress I am under. 

As I looked over the magazine with different pictures of flowers and chocolates, someone knocked on the door. 

"Come in," I said as I slid the magazine under my papers. Aspen came in, in his royal uniform and bleu cane. 

"Have you called for me, Your Majesty?"

"Yes, Aspen. Come in," I said as I stood up and guided us to the big desk. "I have some questions for you. It might seem strange and uncomfortable due to our pasts, so if you refuse I will totally understand."

Aspen gave me a hesitant nod. "Of course, Your Majesty. What might you need with help with?"

I took a deep breath. I could not believe that I was actually going to ask this. "When America and you... dated. Did you celebrate... Valentines day?"

Aspen looked me with big eyes. "Um," he said as he avoided my eyes and grabbed the back of his neck. "Yes... yes we did."

"Oh," I mused. It was the answer I wanted, but the small jealousy in my heart was unstoppable. "Okay, so... unlike you, I am inexperienced in this... holiday. Would you mind giving me some advice? Well, you two were together at one time."

Aspen smiled, "Sure."

Two Days Later.

Everything was perfect so far. We had woken up a little late, a little treat for ourselves for a special day. However, the best part was definitely the incredible morning sex we had. Before she jumped off bed to change she had promised to do it again tonight. Today was going to be best. 

I was waiting for her to come to the romantic dinner I planned. The place where my mom liked to have picnics with other royals, was turned to a small ballroom where America and I could eat, dance and hopefully do more naughty things. 

But I putting aside the erotic moments I wanted to spend tonight with my wife, I also wanted us to have some time and appreciate being together. How from the billions of people in the world she came to me and I was able to fall for her. Howe, unlike before, I believed in true love and love at first sight. Howe she has taught me the beauty of love and the power of loving someone as dearly. How a person could become another person's everything. 

The room was small, but enough for us to set a long wooden table and a sofa enough for us to cuddle. And for one of my small surprises for her I had prepared an array of her favorite pastries. The doors opened and a small head peeked in. 

America beamed as she saw me. She was hiding her body behind the door, her long beautiful fingers leaning against the door. 

"What are you doing? Come in, you have taken ages," I complained as I walked towards her. She hesitated a bit, but came in. She was wearing a bath robe. 

I squinted my eyes, in confusion. We had agreed to wear formally for the special occasion, but the only formal attire I saw was her red heels. 

"Are you hiding something under there?" I asked as I hugged her to take a glimpse. She giggled and tightened the robe around her.