A New King and Dad (part 2)

Hello :( I am so sorry I couldn't update as I promised.... 

Please Enjoy!!

 A POV

I smiled as Ahren opened his eyes. He had inherited Maxon's warm brown eyes.

"He's like a little Maxon," I sighed and Maxon smiled as he cradled Eadlyn in his arms. Maxon walked to sit next to me and he leaned in giving me a deep kiss. Our babies were secured between us and Eadlyn started to move when Maxon squeezed her tight. He pulled back and rock her back and forth.

"She is beautiful," he whispered caressing Eadlyn's soft cheek. I looked at her and I could not agree more.

"Remember when I told you I love you the most? Well this two are right behind you so you should be jealous," Maxon teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Same for you, Your Royal Husbandness"

M POV

"Your Majesty," Carter said walking towards me. "The head advisor is sick so I think we should cancel the meeting today."

"That's fine. Are the kids in their room?" I asked and he nodded grinning. I stood up and patted him on the arm before I walked to my children's room.

The nursery was in the Queen' suit because America liked to sleep with me in the King's suit.  I reached the doorknob but I stopped when I heard a beautiful melody flowing out the room.

Wise men say,

Only fools rush in

But I can't help falling

In love with you

I had heard the song before but I never knew that it could sound so beautiful. The door was cracked open so I peeked my head. America had Ahren in her arms cradling him to sleep but it looked like Ahren didn't want to cooperate. I slowly opened the door, both of them didn't seem to notice and I stood there leaning against the doorframe listening to her singing.

Shall I say

Could it be a sin

But I can't help falling

In love with you

Ahren giggled and America followed making the song even more beautiful. Then Ahren slightly moved his head and smiled at me reaching his hands for me. America saw me and she grinned handing me Ahren.

"Where's Eadlyn?" I whispered and she pointed at the bed where my princess was sleeping. Ahren had blond hair and brown eyes and Mom said he was going to grow up as a sweet gentlemen like me. In the other hand, Eadlyn was an angel when she sleep but when she woke up she was a complete wild child, just like America. Even though Carlo had a similar aspect to me, Eadlyn had a similar aspect to my Mother.

I felt Ahren's steady breathing against my chest and I knew he was asleep. I put him next to Amber and hugged my wife. It was then, when we heard the rain outside. I gave her a smirk and she giggled, knowing what was going to happen.

TADA! Guys I'm so sorry.... I just went to Alaska for my summer vacation and I posted this chapter saying that I will be back in a week. When I returned it turns out that I didn't post it... 

Also, I have a quick announcement. If any of my readers are BTS fans, I decided to start a fanfic about them. YAY!!!! Please check it out! And if you are not BTS fans.... you should be!

The next chapter will be upload on Friday 18th!