Wow... Daphne (part 2)

Hola! I'm back guys! Enjoy!

A POV

"Maxon stop" I giggled as Maxon tickled my neck with his lips. 

"What?" he whined.

I turned around and poked his cheek, making him laugh. We were lazily seated on the couch in my room. We were both wearing our pajamas, and I was sitting between Maxon's legs my back on his chest. 

"You always complain when I work in our room, but look whose working"

I sighed turning to my papers, "You know how important the party is, Maxon. I just need to write a few more details so don't worry. You can sleep if you want."

He buried his face in my neck, "You know I can't sleep without you. It became a habit having a red head in my arms when I go to sleep. All your fault."

I shook my head at his childishness. I had to concentrate; the party was around the corner and I was going out of my mind. All those what if's questions were bugging me the whole day even though Maxon and Amberly assured me I was doing just fine. 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Come in."

"America, we made you a necklace for the party. Do you want to see it?" Mary asked peeking her head and smiling at our position.

"Oh yes!" I exclaimed as I stood up. 

"Oh. Actually we made a necklace for you." Paige said.

Mary revealed the most beautiful necklace I've ever seen. It was dark blue with some black stones on it. The golden chain held blue stones and a diamond in the middle. It was more Queenly than for a Princess but the fact that it was gorgeous and beautiful didn't change. It was beautiful but kind of excessive. My goal was to blend in with my guests but this stood out too much.

"I can't express how beautiful this is with words. Thank you, I really wish I could wear this in the party but I think it's a bit excessive. The French are not going to like that I stood out too much around my guests" I said apologetically. 

Mary smiled. "No worries we thought so too. Paige and I went a little overboard.  Don't worry we love making stuff for you anyways. You can wear this in another occasion." I instantly hugged my maid and we all laughed. 

"Have a good night" Mary waved as she closed the door.

"Good night!" I said. 

"I liked the necklace they made," Maxon commented.

"Me too I want to wear it so bad," I whined as I touched it. I was totally in love with this necklace and there was nothing more I wanted to do than wearing it to the party. I touched it delicate soft stoned and ran my fingers though the gold chain. "But I really want the French and everyone to be happy during the party."

"Well you are not making your own husband happy," he said as he lifted me up on his shoulder.

"Maxon Calix Schreave!" I yelled. "Where are you taking me?"

"To bed"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though everything was running smoothly I was going crazy. Flowers were perfect and the golden decorations as the chandeliers were done. The food was being placed and the musicians were organizing in their seats.

"America!" Maxon waved as he walked to me. In the back Amberly was grinning with her arm around King Clarkson's . I could see he looked impressed. Maxon hugged me and I laughed. "This is beautiful!"