Tomato Spill

HI! ENJOY!!

A warm touch awoke me from my dreams. I didn't want to wake up, but I knew that those heart reaching touches were kisses from my dear fiancé. Those kisses trailed a path from my shoulder to my neck, Maxon's breath tickling my skin. I was wrapped in the love of my life while he tried to wake me up with feathered kisses.

"Wake up, darling," he whispered, and I groaned, as I buried my face into his neck. Maxon chuckled, and I kissed him on the neck.

"Good morning," I greeted as I sat on the bed. Maxon gave me a disapproving look, and pulled me back to his arms. I fell willingly, and giggled as Maxon peppered my face with kisses. But as always, the playful kisses started turning deeper and hungrier. Maxon molded his lips to mine ,and I dug my fingers to his back, pulling him closer to me.

Maxon's tongue danced around my lips, and I opened my mouth, giving him entrance. We kissed passionately, our kisses, moans and breaths moving in perfect synchronization. I wanted more of him. I wanted to tear his clothes of him, and discover a new world of him. However, Maxon pulled back, and I tried my best to hide my disappointment.

"I think we broke a lot of rules already. I don't want to break another one," he murmured. I giggled at that. It was true that Maxon, and I were breaking every rule in Illea's constitution. One of them was that the royal couple could not share a bed until they were officially married, but I had slept months consecutively in the bed of my King.

Also, the future queen was only allowed to sleep in the Queen's room when she was coronated. But just a month after the Selection Maxon moved me to the Queen chambers.  He claimed that he wanted me as closest as possible to him. Plus, it was easier for me to escape to my room in the mornings before my maids came in. Of course they knew I did not sleep in my own bed, but Silvia was strict with the rules so they didn't say anything.

As I thought more about it I realized that Maxon and I had broken a lot of rules. The royal couple could not dance more than three times in the same event, because it was consider important and polite to greet our guests. Maxon hated that rule. He said that he wanted me to dance only with him, so in every event we danced uncountable times; not caring the guests' weird looks or Silvia's disaproving face.

"What are you thinking?" Maxon asked, intertwining his fingers with mine.

"I was thinking of all the rules we broke. There are a lot, now that I think of. Literally almost half of Illea's constitution." Maxon chuckled, and kissed my hand. "Breaking another one wouldn't make a difference."

Maxon raised an eyebrow at me, while I fought to hide my blush. Another rule we were always near breaking, but stopped by Maxon, was that unmarried couples could not have sexual relationship. Every night, or every moment, we were together that desire grew on us, and hunger devoured us from inside out. Even though I carved to have Maxon, he was more controlled than me, and stopped us before we went to far. I knew he was only being a proper gentleman and protecting me, but he didn't know how disappointed I felt when he stopped us. The wedding was in only two weeks but it felt like an eternity to me.

In a swift move Maxon climbed on top of me, and pinned my hands on each side of my head. My face blasted in a hot heat, and a strange feeling crippled between my thighs. Maxon stared at me intensely penetrating my soul with those brown eyes.

He slowly, and painfully moved his lips to my neck, and sucked on a piece of skin. I gasped, and moaned. My hands were aching to run my fingers through his hair, but Maxon kept them firmly on the bed.

A knock made me jump, and Maxon immediately stopped, staring at the door.

"Your Highness. Sorry to interrupt but if Lady America is with you, which I guess she is, can you tell her that she is late for Silvia's meeting?" Mary asked in a more teasing tone. I could hear the quiet giggles from Lucy and Paige in the other side of the door.