The King Changes When He Needs His Queen

Hola! Please Enjoy!

 A POV

"America I think you'll be a legend in Illea's history" Dr. Locris said.

"Why's that?" Maxon asked.

"Well, she will the first Queen ...to have twins" she announced with a bright smile. 

"Twins?!" we asked and she just nodded.

"We are having twins" I repeated in pure awe and confusion.

"You are pure treasure, love," he said caressing my cheek.

"I think there are some good news?" Amberly asked coming in.

"Mom! They are twins!" I announced reaching for her hands. She jumped in her place and hugged me tight.

"Ohh! Am, you make me so happy!" she laughed and then she turned to Maxon. "You, now have double responsibility Maxon"

"I know," Maxon responded nodding his head.

"And that means you need to be a great Dad to both of them. Never be a father like yours," she said. Maxon and I felt quiet and he nodded. 

Amberly sighed, "I didn't mean it that way. I just want you to spend proper time with your children and really know the beauty of being a Father." We grinned and nodded again.

"Well since they are twins we will need to make the nursery bigger. God! How am I going to do this? It's all both of your fault." she huffed and I chuckled.

"Well, Mom I don't really need my room anymore, I sleep with Maxon. I was thinking if we could turn my room into the nursery. That way we could have them near us." I said.

"I agree. We want them to be close to us as possible," Maxon added.

"Good. I'll work on it. Do you guys want to celebrate? Let's have a picnic in the gardens, only us three. Well us five" she winked and went out of the room.

Clarkson POV

"Your Majesty, Princess America and Prince Maxon are in the hospital wing," Stavros said. I rolled my eyes and signed him to leave me alone. Maxon was skipping work since yesterday and all his work was given to me. How could he be a good king if he is missing all his work just for a stupid girl.

Then I remembered Amberly's cold attitude towards me and my stomach sank. I turned my chair to face the window to hide my face full with pain. I was the one that turned her in to this type of person, if I had been nicer...  I shook my head.

I turned my chair and Stavros brought a big stack of papers. "What is this?" 

"Oh, Your Majesty these are just Prince Maxon's work for today. He said he will be taking his day off today as well," Stavros announced putting the stack of papers on my desk.

"What? He is taking his day off today too?" I yelled and he nodded. I stomped out of my office toward Maxon's room. Maybe he was giggling with America again like a pair idiots. When I turned the hallway I heard their voices and unconsciously retreated back. I peeked my head and saw them walking back from the hospital wing.

"I still can't believe we are having twins, Maxon" America said hugging Maxon's arm.  \

Twins? They were having twins? Is there something this girl can't do? Now the public will love her even more. I thought.

"I know, love. I am so excited" Maxon answered. I rolled my eyes to his endearment; America was turning my son into a stupid romantic jerk. I peeked my head and saw how Maxon pushed America to the wall.