Happy Halloween Dad! (part 2)

Yeah you guessed... not four stories but FIVE! Should I write more? 

Have fun!

M POV

It was Halloween and the party looked exquisite. America outdone herself again tonight. I was waiting for her with Mom downstairs wearing my costume. The tail waggled each time I moved and the mask fitted perfectly on my face.

"A wolf?" Mom asked.

"You'll see when you see America," I explained. I heard some foot steps and America appeared around the corner. She looked outstanding. Her long red dress was floating around her and the dress exposed her shoulders. The big red hoodie attached to the back of her dress was over her head matching with her flaming red hair.

"Ah little red riding hood," Mom noticed. "You both look lovely."

"Thank you," she said as she held my hands. Secretly Mom winked at her and I immediately felt America's  tension. Her hands were slightly shaking and she gave Mom a tight smile. Halloween was one of her favorite holiday after Christmas just made her remember of her Father. She was always so excited and I've never seen her feel nervous.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. I'm okay," she responded and I gave her a squeeze. "Your Majesty, Your Highnesses it's time." The guard announced.

The guards opened announcing our names as people smiled and cheered for us.

May was the first one to approach us. She had a black short dress with whiskers painted on her face wearing cat ears.

"You guys look so lovely. You are going to win the best couple costume award again."

I turned to hug her as I said "You look lovely too May. Go enjoy the party."

America and I had won every single award for best couple costume and it made me happy that people thought we were a good couple. When I was going to drag America to the dance floor something chained my wrists form the back as I grunted "Ow!"

"Hehe," someone laughed behind my back.

"Celeste!" America giggled as they hugged. She had dressed up as a cop and she had used those cuffs on me. (I know she died but let's just pretend she didn't. I just love her too much)

"Celeste what are you doing?" I said pointing at my shackled hands.

"Well, every time I try to talk to America you appear and distract her from me, so I found a solution," she explained. I rolled my eyes as America laughed. Celeste joined too as she took out her keys and took off the shackles.

"Maxon let's dance," America said as she dragged me to the dance floor.

"You just read my mind."

We went to the middle and the band played something slow for us. I could sense her nervousness and I kissed her to calm her, even though I didn't know why was she so nervous.

We started to dance while everyone was watching us. America was used to it but she told me she still didn't like it.

"Maxon?" she asked softly. 

"Yes, darling?" I asked.

"Um, I just wanted to tell you that... I love you," she mumbled. I grinned, she always made me smile when she said those three words.

"I love you too," I whispered to her ear.

"You are the best husband, and you'll be the best King and in a couple of months... you'll be the best ...Dad," she whispered those last words. Did I hear her right? Did she said "Dad"?