Epilogue

And that's it, that was their story; story of two teenagers Danny and Adira. They wrote their life story together but unfortunately one of them did not stick with the story too long. He has been strong enough to handle the problems since then, well after all Adi taught him to be.

He has grown into a man of 32 years old, a lot have been changed into Danny's life. Some changes were minor and didn't affect much of his existence while others were big, they shaped his life in something more better. He is now a married man with a beautiful daughter of 4 years.

As Adira told him, he got into one of the best engineering college of India and there he encountered with a pretty and ambitious lady, Tara whom he married after dating her for five years. Things are going smooth between the couple and by god's grace they have been blessed by a doll like daughter in 2012 and they together named her Vaani.

Adira taught her a lot of things and shaped his life into something more beautiful without being aware of that. Who must have thought that a dead girl from the past would have such a strong impact on his personality now. She taught her that even the most beautiful persons are broken inside and those who smile the brightest are the one who think of quixotic plans to end their life. It's okay to be not okay and it is not always necessary that you've to be a strong human, you can be broken sometimes and that is completely fine. She gave him the life lessons, sure they were bitter but true. In these years not a single day has passed where he hasn't thought about Adira and whenever he thinks about her, a young girl with brown hair and deep blue eyes appears in the back of his mind. The memories mended with her are as clear as the distilled water. He wishes he would have the pleasure of having lots of pictures with her but he has a few and he is blessed to have them. He treasures them like gold in between the pages of a journal he used to write during those day along with the letter that he had discovered after her death. Also, the tape which belonged to him is safe and as said by Adira he had delivered them to the right owners years ago. Though it was a hard task but he managed it anyway.

Her mother felt very devastated after listening to the tape which had her name. Dealing with the daughter's death along with the news of his dead husband was enough for her. She went into shock and was clinically depressed but now he guesses she's doing fine. And oh, she shifted back to England and now is doing very fine there. He's still in contact with Meera, Adi's mum and it's been heard that she is engaged to an Indian man. Danny us really happy for her because at last she found someone to clinge and have a good left future.

Tara is the one who made him forget about the Adira, well not completely but partially. She dealt with Danny very well and still never minds whenever Danny peeps into his journal to read the old entries, touch the photographs of them and re-read the letter. Tara is a perfect friend and wife and now Danny can not imagine his life without Tara and their daughter Vaani.

It is a Sunday morning and Danny is sipping his tea in the living room with television on. The hot flames are erupting from the ceramic cup in a rhythmic pattern and the news is blasting from the television in background. A very serious news is being shown in the television when the little girl dressed in frock came to her father and poked him on his thighs.

"Daddy, what is this? Can I write A B C in this?" She gestured towards the journal she was holding in her tiny hands. When Danny's eyes fell upon the journal she was talking about he frowned and wondered how did she get a hold of it, it was his 'the journal' and shall be in the cupboard. He shrugs his doubts and gently takes the journal from her hands but Vaani's grip is tight for someone as young as her and it is proving difficult to get the journal back from her. He politely says ,"Daughter, this is daddy's very important book. The teacher will scold daddy if you write alphabets in this. Don't worry, daddy will give you another book. Alright?"

"No! I want this," she protested throwing her fist in hair and tapping her feet hard on the floor.

Danny takes her in his hand and tries to convince her. "Okay, let's go and buy another one. Same as this!"

A smile appears on Vaani's face as she nods and she cheers in excitement. "Yay! Daddy you're great." The cheering and excitement of Vaani files the living area along with Danny's joyful laugh. Tara is in the kitchen baking some cookies, she comes out of the kitchen to know the reason behind such joyous environment. With taking reasonable steps she comes in the living area, her hair has some flour stuck on them and so as her delicate face.

She also becomes the member of the happy club for that moment and everything seems right, the small happy family and the journal lays on the table.

And the nature captures this photograph!