Chapter One

How I picture the Vampire's Manor to look like on right! :]

His grip on her throat tightened as he sunk his teeth deeper into her neck. She moaned out in pain and pleasure as her body grew weak in his arms and he pulled her tighter. He continued to suck away her life, his other arm holding her to him.

Just as Maroon's eyes started to shut, he pulled away, licking his lips. He removed a hand from around her neck to wipe away the remaining blood that stained his lips.

Licking the blood off his fingers, Viva smiled down at Maroon, showing her his sharp fangs.

"Thank you, Maroon." Viva whispered. Viva lifted Maron into his arms, as if she weighted no more then a feather, and carried her to the bed. Laying her carefully down on the bed, he pulled a wool blanket over her weak body to keep her warm.

As Maroon's eyes started to shut, she used all her strength to call out to him.

"Viva?" Her voice only coming out as a small, hoarse whisper. Viva stopped short and gazed at her from over his shoulder.

"Yes?"

"Do you love me?" she questioned, her green eyes watching his.

Viva smiled, "Forever, my Love."

Maroon smiled weakly before closing her eyes and falling into a heavy, dreamful sleep.

Maroon...

We are under attack...

I just want you to know that I love you...

I always have and always will...

You will be alright...

I will come for you...

Don't lose hope...

I will find you.

It was absolutely silent. Sure, the manor had always been quiet, but never this quiet.

Maroon reached her hand to her neck to feel that the bite had already healed like Viva had promised. She could feel her strength had returned and slowly lifted herself up. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness fairly quickly, assuming that it must be late.